Chapter 33

*mature content*

Jeremiah P.O.V

I sat on olivia's bed waiting for her then all of a sudden she came out in some sexy lingerie, i stared at her for a while then she did a spin and I caught sight of her ass, i felt myself getting a hard on, she walked to her radio and played bodyparty by ciara, she slowly walked to me and then started grinding on me, she then straddled me and started kissing my neck, she took off my shirt and started kissing my abs, then she went to my belt buckle, just as she was about to open it I stopped her and looked in her eyes "olive do you really wanna do this, because if not i can wait", I wold wait on her because she was a virgin and i respected that.

she looked at me and said "jerry i'm sure and i wanna lose it to you"

i took off my trousers then i started taking off her clothes, i stopped and admired her body i then laid her on the bed and started kissing her neck, then made my way to her lower belly, i put my hand at her entrance and she was wet, slowly i eased two fingers inside her and got her ready for the real thing, when she started moaning i took my fingers out and slowly placed my tip at her entrance, i looked at her and said "if i hurt you tell me" she nodded then i slowly eased inside of her and pulled out

i did this about four times and i noticed she was crying i went to pull out but she grabbed my hand and said "no", i started deepening my strokes inside her to the beat of the music, she was so tight, soon i started increases the pace and she started moaning in pleasure, i kissed her while going deeper and faster.

Olivia P.O.V

Jeremiah was inside me and at first it felt painful but soon that pain turned to pleasure and he started increasing the pace, i sunk my nails in his back and started kissing him, i then turned over with him still inside me and i started riding him then all of a sudden i felt myself tighten around him and i felt a sensation soon my legs started shaking and then I felt myself release soon after i felt a warm liquid fill my inside and he pulled out of me and fell back unto the bed, i fell onto his chest and cuddled him.

after 10 minutes we got up and showered together, then put our clothes back on, he started packing his clothes and then we brought them in his car and my car, when we got to his house we greeted his parents and packed away his things in his room, i was folding his things away in his drawer when i felt arms wrap around my waist and his head was in the crook of neck, he kissed me and said "olive i love you", he had never said it to me before so i turned around and kissed him and said "i love you too"

i looked at him and said "jeremiah now that i've given you my all please don't leave me", he looked at me with sincerity and said "olive i love you too much to leave you" he smirked then said "plus you've got the best pus-", I slapped him before he could finish his sentence.

i went downstairs and said goodbye to jeremiah's parents, "bye ma and pa", i then walked outside with jeremiah behind me, he opened my car door and said "call me boo" i kissed him goodbye and drove off, i sure do love this boy.