Chapter 2

Jeremiah P.O.V

Me and Isaiah just hit school and these chicks already on me but i cant get that girl from the bus stop outta my head and i didnt even catch her name.

Anyway i was walking to my first lesson which was english and as usual i was late but when i walked in i saw the girl from the bus stop i grinned at her and she looked down at her work.

"Mr Hernandez will you take a seat"

i asked "Miss were do i sit" because i actually didnt know

"Its in alphapetical order by surname so figure it out im sure you a smart boy"

i wasnt on no alphabetical order shit so i walked to the front of the class and said "who has a spare seat next to them"

i looked around waiting for a response and the girl who i saw at the bus stop sighed and put up her hand i grinned and sat next to her.

This was gonna be a good lesson.

Olivia P.O.V

I made my way towards my english lesson and sat in my usual seat and got prepared when i heard ruffling at the door when i looked up i saw jeremiah and he started grinning and looked back down.

Jeremiah and miss continued to talk then he walked to the class and asked who had a spare next to them. I was hesitant at first then i sighed and put my hand up and he did that stupid grin again.

He sat down next to me and i looked at my work and every so often he would stare at me. I wasnt really paying attention until miss said that were doing a group project with the people next to us, my heart sank at the thought that i would have to be with him for 3 weeks "ughh" i said a bit loudly and i turnt to him and he looked slightly hurt which made feel kinda bad.

Jeremiah P.O.V

Miss was doing the usual talking but i couldnt help but stare at the girl from the bus stop, i looked up at miss and she said that we have to do a project with the people next to us when the girl next to me sighed really loudly. I tried to hide the rejection i felt but when she looked at me she must have noticed and she looked kinda guilty.

Olivia P.O.V

After the lesson i waited for jeremiah and walked up to him.

"hey jeremiah"

he looked suprised but he said "hey"

"look im sorry for the way i reacted but im just not feeling myself" i lied

"no worries, so when we gonna start"

"umm maybe today after school if thats ok"

"sure thing, ma lemme have your number"

i gave him my phone and he saved his name as MyBoo.

he looked at me then i asked for his phone to save my number, he gave it to me and i saved it as Olivia.

"thanks, and by the way nice name Olive" he said

"my names olivia, not olive"

"i like olive, ill text you later" and with that he walked away.

***

I just got home from school and i could smell my mums cooking, my mum is full portugese even though shes 37 shes quite pretty she has long brown curly hair, light brown eyes and a nice shape, she works in her own buisness so we are quite wealthy and our house is massive.You might be wondering were my papa is but he died when i was very young but i still have faint memories of him, i tear up thinking about it and no man could ever replace him.

"hey chica" my mum said

"hey mama"

"how was school love"

"it was good, but i have to start a project so my partner might come over"

"ooo fantastico, ok well dinners in the oven and im just gonna go to my friends house, call me if you need me"

i went upstairs and got changed into some fitted nike shorts a tank top and socks, i left my hair naturally curly and i was just about to go eat dinner when i got a text.

(CONVO)

MyBoo: hey olive can i meet at yours to start the project

Me: ok come around for 4:00 ill text you the address

MyBoo: thanks ma

I texted jeremiah the address then started straightening up my room, within a few minutes i heard a knock at the door but before i could answer it my mama got there.