Chapter 16

Short Chapter

Maria P.O.V

I woke up and turnt around expecting to see isaiah but he was gone "little bitch" i screamed, i tried to get up but i fell onto the floor, the pain between my legs ached.

I crawled on the floor towards the door when it opened

"hey babe... your bath's ready"

i went red with embarrasment "i thought you left me"

"you need to trust me, come here man"

"issy i cant"

"hahah i told you the package is too big"

"loool shullup and help me"

he picked me up and brought me too the bathroom once inside the bath i soaked in the hot water

"i would have made you breakfast but i cant cook all i can do is freeze water"

i burst out laughing "its fine"

he closed the door and left

i soaked in the water then washed myself off, i came out the bathroom in my towel and i saw isaiah on the floor

"issy what you doing"

he shuffled something under the bed then said "nothing" he looked as if he had tears in his eyes.

i thought nothing of it "ok, can you lend me one of your shirts"

he handed me his black and white jersey shirt, i put a bra on and i put the top on, "have you got any panties"

he looked at me like i was crazy "why would i have that"

"haha give me one of your boxers"

he gave me his black boxers and i wore it under the jersey i put on a pair of socks and black timberlands.

i creamed my legs and put my hair in a ponytail, i felt arms wrap around my waist and someone bite my ears "babe what we doing today"

"um i thought were gonna visit olly"

"yhh lets go"

he whispered in the back of my ear"by the way you look hot" i shivered and he laughed "imma be downstairs"

i nodded then waited for him to close the door, i went underneath his bed and saw a box, inside it were various pictures but there was one of him, a little girl and a man they were all smiling.

there was a bracelet, i was about to look at it but i heard someone coming i pushed the box under the bed and stood up, it was isaiah

"you ready babe"

"yepp lets go"

we made our way to the hospital to see olivia, i had so much to tell her.