Chapter 13

Maria P.O.V

We got the news that olivia died, when they said that i cried my eyes out, she had so much ahead of her but because of amber it was taken from her, all of us went to see olivia then jeremiah went last.

he was in there for about 10 minutes, we were all waiting for him then out of no were he came running, he had a smile plastered on his face

"OLIVIA'S NOT DEAD I FELT A PULSE AND THE DOCTORS RUSHED IN TO KEEP HER ALIVE"

everyone had a shocked look on their face but no one spoke, after he finished he dropped in the chair then rubbed his hand through his curly hair, we waited for the doctor to come and tell us the news.

Jeremiah P.O.V

We waited for the doctor come and this time a different doctor came out and she said

"Family of Olivia"

everyone nodded and she said "the good news is Olivia is not dead, however she has slipped into a coma due to the amount of blood she's lost, in this state she will be able to hear you and all her senses will be intact however she wont be able to respond"

Mrs Da'Silva went in and spoke to her, soon after everyone left and made their way home. Mrs Da'Silva called me over "jeremiah, do you need a lift home"

"no thanks ma im good"

"ok be safe, i couldnt bare if something happened to you"

i hugged everybody goodbye then made my way to the warehouse.

***

i didnt have the energy to go to he gym to the bathe so i did my hygiene thing at the sink and put on some fresh clothes. I wore a white fitted t-shirt, denim jeans and grey&white jordans.

our school was on holiday so this meant i could visit olivia everyday, even though i just came from the hospital i couldnt sleep so i decided to go and visit her again.

***

I walked down the hallway and through the window i saw someone walking towards olivia with a pillow at first i thought it was a doctor helping her but they were walking towards her face and they slowly lowered the pillow over her face...

Amber P.O.V

After i got the bitch hurt she still didnt die, i had to go to the hospital because maria left me bruised, because my injuries were minor i was discharged the same night night.

i knew olivia was somewhere in the hospital so i went to pay her a visit, i asked for her room number then i put on the doctors coat and entered the room.

even in this state i wasnt satisfied, i hated her because she's taking jeremiah from me, even though i cheated on him, he wouldnt have move on if it wasnt for her.

i grabbed a pillow and made my way to her face and lowered the pillow when i was pressing it on her face the door burst open and jeremiah along with some doctors and the hospital officers came in the room, i moved the pillow from her face and attempted to run but i was cornered in seconds.

the doctors went to olivia while jeremiah and the police came towards me

"this is the girl who tried to kill her twice"

"thank you mr davis we have enough evidence to charge her with attempted murder on 2 occasions"

"Amber Jones you are being charged with attempted murder, you have the right to remain silent but anything you do say will be used against you in court"

they placed me in handcuffs and lead me out the hospital.

***

At the station because of the strong evidence they had against me on 2 counts of attempted murder and also because i had previous convinctions of armed robbery and unpaid speeding tickets, i was told i would be in prison for 17 years, without a court case.

they gave me the clothes and i made my way to cell. I vowed to myself that when i come out i would kill olivia if its the last thing i do.

i sat on the cold bench and the cell doors shut before me...

Jeremiah P.O.V

After i saw amber i couldnt let her get away easily i quickly called the hospital officers and the doctors and made my way to the room, they caught her in the act and she got taken to the cell, i heard through the monitor that she would be in prison for at least 17 years.

I quickly forgot about amber and focused on olivia, the doctor said she was fine and they left us alone.

i grabbed her hand and realised she had a bracelet on, it said (I and it had half a loveheart) i remember her telling me shes had it since she was a little girl.

i gently held her hand and spoke to her "olive, i know you can hear me and i just wanna say that you mean the world to me, i aint the type of nigga to fall for a girl but you got me feeling all types of ways, i miss your bad ass singing, just hang in there and i know you'll wake up soon", i kissed her hand and left.