Chapter 36

Maria P.O.V

Today was my second doctors appointment and since me and Olivia are only 2 weeks apart and have the same doctor we decided to have a double examination and we were gonna find out the baby's gender so I was really excited.

I decided to wear black leggings and a baggy black jumper I matched it up with my beige timberlands and put my hair in a ponytail, all I needed to do was wait on Isaiah to come and I forgot to mention he is way more excited to me but its really cute.

I heard a horn outside and I quickly got my phone and left out, when I went outside I saw Isaiah there waiting so I went around but he quickly ran around and opened my door for me. since he found out I'm pregnant he doesn't let me drive to school and if I call him he panics, its really sweet but it can be annoying.

I got in the car and pecked his lips then he started driving and he placed his hand on my thigh "are you nervous babe" I looked over at him and slightly nodded "don't worry you wont be alone because Olivia's gonna be there", I slightly smiled when I remembered my best friend will be their for me.

 ***

I walked in the hospital and before I greeted everybody I shouted "RAH BARE PEOPLE ARE HERE BOY" they all started laughing and Olivia was shaking her head in the process, I mean there was literally the whole family there.

Olivia and her mum was there, Jeremiah and his parents were there, my parents were there, me and Isaiah were there even Leon was there. Since we first met him we have been getting really close with him and we all consider him family now, he's a nice guy.

we got seated and the n our doctor came and called us "Olivia Da'Silva and Maria Cruz can you make your way to room 303 please"

"CAN MY FAM COME DOE" I shouted

he laughed then said "yes your fam can come" 

***

I had just been seen and it turns out the baby was really healthy and turns out were having a girl , me and Isaiah were happy and he's already addressing her as his princess.

Olivia P.O.V

After Maria was seen it was my turn next and I was nervous, I made my way to the bed and watched as they spread the cold jel across my stomach, Jeremiah gripped my hand then when we was finished I sat  up and waited for the results

"Okay Miss Da'Silva your babies are really healthy and your gonna be having a girl and a boy, I was so overwhelmed and excited, I looked at Jeremiah and I couldn't help but notice the huge smile on his face, he caught me staring and eh kissed my cheek.

After we left the hospital we went to my house to celebrate, I thought about my life and despite being pregnant at 17 I couldn't be happier and I love the people around me, I smiled at the thought as we all headed home.