Chapter 26

Olivia P.O.V

Me and isaiah had been getting really close and today was the day we were going back to school after the holiday

"ayy olly lets wear the same thing to school and shit on em bitches"

"lol issy your really something else but okay"

we both did our hygiene thing and we decided to wear our white versace polo (mine was a crop top), our denim levis (mine were fitted) and we wore our green and grey jordons. He had a fresh cut his short curls looked cute and my hair was out and curly.

jeremiah came out my room, he was wearing a grey fitted polo, armani jeans and all grey jordons, his hair was in his usually fade and the top was curly

in a girly voice he said "aww you lot look so cute" he came over to me and kissed my forehead, i pushed his head and said "thats the idea"

we made our way downstairs

"bye mama" i said

"bye mum" isaiah said

"bye ma" jeremiah said

"see you later my babies"

we walked out and decided to drive my car, we meet maria at her house, we decided to go in because we had like an hour before school started

"hey Mr and Mrs Cruz" we all said

they came up to me and isaiah and said "we heard about everything and were so sorry, but were happy everythings ok"

"its fine" isaiah replied, something was bugging him but ill find out later

maria came downstairs and hugged all of us "OMG I KNEW YOU GUYS WERE RELATED SOMEHOW OMG IM SO HAPPY"

she always said we looked alike, she was so happy, when she saw we were wearing the same thing she said "OMG YOU LOT ARE SO CUTE"

"dang maria you gotta shout with your big head" jeremiah said

everyone started laughing

"shutup jerry your lucky im in a good mood"

she walked up to isaiah and kissed him, her parents knew she went out with him and they didnt really mind because they thought she was a virgin, haha little did they know.

we all left and said goodbye to maria's parents

***

when we walked in school everyone kept coming up to me and isaiah because it was all over the news, it got slightly annoying but we ignored it.

we were all in the same class and when we walked in the whole class went silent but my teacher spoke she said "hello, i hope everythings okay and you two look cute"

we set down and proceeded with the lesson.

***

school went quick and once we dropped maria off we went home.

we got inside and my mum called jeremiah over to talk to him, isaiah went upstairs to his room and i followed him, once we got inside i closed the door

"issy whats the matter, you can tell me anything"

"olly, all this is hard for me to take in and its hard to leave someone, i love you and mum but im just adjusting"

"issy i understand, you dont have to rush"

"yhh your right, i have something else to tell you but you cant tell no one"

i started getting worried but i said "ok"

"im a drug dealer and im nearly at the top"

"issy you have to come out of it, its dangerous and if anything happens mama wont be able to cope she just found you, also dont worry about money, dad was successful and mum is also a successful buisness women were loaded"

"i know but you dont understand, its not that easy to leave, if i decided to leave i have to my ass whooped, its apart of what goes down"

i grew scared "isnt there any other way"

"nope but i have to do what i have to do"

"bro bro please be safe"

"yhh ill try but promise you wont tell no one until im fully out" he held out his pinky

i nodded and locked my pinky with his, i hugged him and left out his room.