Chapter 20

Olivia P.O.V

I opened my eyes and i saw jeremiah staring at me in dis-belief "YOUR AWAKE"

even though i was in pain i managed to mumble out a few words "yes and dont think i forgot"

"huhh" he looked confused

"all the times you kissed me"

a smirk appeared on his face then he said "ill go call a doctor"

i waited then he returned along with some doctors "Hello Olivia, how are you feeling"

"in pain"

he slightly laughed then said "your going to be on a course of antibiotics to help ease the pain, also you will be doing physiotherapy to assist your walking"

"will i need crutches"

"no, you've been in a coma for 2 months, your leg has healed nicely"

"so how long do i have to spend in here"

"one week, but you will be doing the physiotherapy so it will go fast"

i smiled politely and he left

"olive, your mum, isaiah and maria are coming over"

i nodded then he said "olive, you dont understand how much i missed you, if anything happened i wouldnt know what to do"

tears started forming in my eyes as i remembered what my dad said, he noticed and squeezed my hand "wassap olive, are you in pain, are you ok"

i chuckled at his facial expression "no, i just missed you too, i know you visited me everyday"

"of course i lo-, care about you so much and also i promise i knew nothing about what amber was planning"

was he about to say he loves me?

"jerry i know you never knew anything about it"

"if you dont mind me asking, where was you going that night"

my heart raced "promise you wont be mad"

he sort of nodded

i looked down "i was following you home"

"WHAT, YOU NEVER LISTEN"

"bu-"

"NO, DONT SPEAK"

he walked out and slammed the door, i silently cried then about 10 minutes later my mum and my friends walked in

my mum ran and plastered me with kisses "seus acordado suas acordado meus bebes acordam" (your awake, your awake, my baby's awake)

"sim eu sou mae" (yes mama i am)

"mama, papa told me to tell you he loves"

"how"

"when i was in the coma i spent time with him and a girl called isabella"

"omg, you did meet him" she started crying

she must have realised i was telling the truth because she never told me about isabella before

"wait was you crying"

"yep im just so happy to see you"

"ohh baby, were's jeremiah hes been here everyday, even more than me"

i teared up i ruined everything i never listen

"ohh he had to do something" i nodded

"olly" maria ran to me and hugged me and cried her eyes out "dont worry i beat the shit out of amber, sorry for my language ma"

"mar i missed you and your no talent self"

we had a little moment until isaiah came and said "wassap sis" he hugged me and i did the same back "wassap issy"

he sighed then laughed

i sure did miss these people.