Chapter 34

Olivia P.O.V

I woke up and tried to get off my bed when i felt this excruciating pain in between my legs and i could barely walk, I crawled to my bathroom and set the bath, after i finished bathing i got ready for school, since isaiah was at maria's i had to go school alone, i yelled goodbye to my mum and headed to school, i saw maria and isaiah outside so I walked up to them "hey guys"

"wassap" they both said, i swear they are so alike, i felt maria looking at me then she said "OMG", she grabbed me and whispered "you did the deed" i looked at her and said "naa boo" she whispered again "girl don't lie your glowing", I blushed then she winked at me, we waited for jeremiah and headed to class since we all had first lesson together, when he came i kissed him and he smirked then slapped my ass.

***

"mr hernandez and friends why are you always late" we all sat down then isaiah and jeremiah answered back with their slick mouths

"i don't know why you so fat" isaiah said

"truss brudda, you know she got a couple humans inside her gut" jeremiah said

the class started laughing then mrs robinson came and shouted in there faces, "you should try put a couple breath mints in your salad" isaiah said

"naa those are two things she doesn't eat mints and salad, look at this beach whale" jeremiah said

"SATAN AND HIS BROTHER PLEASE GET OUT MY CLASSROOM" mrs robinson said

they dapped each other before getting up and leaving, they are so bad, always getting sent out and bothering this ole troll.

***

we were all sitting at the lunch hall eating our food when we see this new boy walk into the canteen, at that moment isaiah and jeremiah dapped him and brought him to our table

"everyone this is leon davis", we all introduced ourselves, i learned that leon is in the game and he's nearly a kingpin so he is well known a feared and he's isaiah's friend since he was young, he seemed pretty cool and this nigga was funny as hell

"you isaiah's", i nodded and he said "you my sis now isaiah's my boy and maria you my girl now"

"man shut up" isaiah said laughing

"i see everyone ones wifed up" he said referring to us, he grinned showing his straight teeth, "i am gonna have to find me one" he said

"you and jeremiah lucky i respect you or i woulda been having a threesome" everyone started laughing, i swear this nigga is crazy.

after lunch we have mrs robinson again because we have a double period so i know this lessons gonna be hell especially with leon here now,he seems rude, we walked in and mrs robinson spoke

"i see the devil has returned to the classroom and he's brought a friend"

"bitch please" leon said, he walked to this boy who was sitting next to isaiah and jeremiah and told him to get up, the boy looked at him and said "who do you think you are"

"im leon davis", the boys eyes instantly widened and he got up and moved, him and the boys started laughing

"mr davis i don't condone intimidation"

"me too i see we have something in common"

she kissed her teeth and proceeded with the lesson, she started teaching then all of a sudden jeremiah, isaiah and leon all burst out laughing, mrs robinson turned around and said "do you have something to share"

they all looked at each other then leon spoke "we was talking about a topic you will find quite interesting"

"hmm and what is that"

"FOOD", after he said that they all burst out laughing and she ordered them to leave, before they left she said "the devil has struck again"

***

after school we made our way to the front of the school we saw, all the boys maria hugged isaiah and i said hello to all of them

"you lot are so bad" i said

"naa we just live the thug life" jeremiah said and they all started doing gang signs, i screwed them then laughed

"so what we doing today" maria asked

"isaiah said "we all coming my house"

leon said "im gonna go home" but isaiah called him and said "naa come mine aswell"

" thanks bruhh", since we all had cars we got in them and headed to mine.

***

we were all sitting in a circle on the floor playing 21 questions, leon stopped on 21 and maria said "tell us about you background"

leon sighed then began but isaiah stopped him and said "you don't have to"

"naa brah i trust you lot not to say shit so i will"

"ight"

"I'm 17 an-"

"YAY WERE ALL 17" maria shouted, everyone laughed and he continued

"my mum is a crackhead, she got hooked on drugs so i went to live with my dad, he was a good man but because he was at the head of the game these bitches set him up and now hes in hospital fighting for his life, he said that if he dies he'll give the position to me because isaiah ain't in the game no more but i'd rather him live, also I got a bitch babymama who I accidentally impregnated and now she's 3 weeks pregnant"

"OMG IM 3 WEEKS PREGNANT TOO" maria said

"damn isaiah that's wassap" leon said, isaiah laughed and dapped him, we continued playing until we got bored then we put a movie on, we watched taken 2 and when it was finished everyone started to leave

"bye jerry, by mar and bye lee" i said then i hugged them and they left

"where's mum" isaiah asked

"she's gone to visit dad that's were she always goes" he nodded then said goodnight

***

i woke up and ran to the toilet and threw up, this was the 3 time and it kept happening in the morning, i thought back to when i lost my virginity and i remembered we didn't use a condom, "ohh shit" i said to myself, i called jeremiah and we headed to the doctors.

***

i was sitting on the hospital bed they had just did checks but I wanted to be sure so I asked for an ultrasound, the doctor began spreading a cold jel across my stomach, he was maria's doctor so I had already met him he left out the room to form an image then he came back and and said "congratulations you are 1 week pregnant with twins"

I was in shock so I didn't know what to say jeremiah's face didn't show any emotion but I couldn't believe I was pregnant, I never imagined to be pregnant so young but I wasnt gonna kill my babies so you could say I was happy.

I couldn't believe it maria was pregnant, so was leon's girl and now i was, how was I gonna tell my mama...

Jeremiah P.O.V

How could she be pregnant and with twins, I thought about denying them but I knew I took her virginity , the drive from the hospital was silent, when we got to the door I could tell she was annoyed "olive what's your problem"

she gave me a stank look before saying "what's my problem, since you found out I was pregnant with your children you haven't said shit"

"I'm too young to be tied down with children", she looked at me then out of nowhere she slapped me hard across my face, I felt the sting then she said "your such a bitch" she looked hurt and I tried to walk toward her but she slammed the door in my face.

I drove off and went to my house, if it's not one thing it's another.