Chapter 24

Isaiah P.O.V

once i took all that information in i was fuming i looked at the person i once thought was my mum, the person i had so much love for and my heart filled with hatred

"WHO ARE YOU" i yelled

the person i thought was my mum looked at me "my name is Sabrina i was the one who kidnapped you" she said quietly

she continued talking "i was in the park and i saw you, you kept running to the back of the park, so i decided to follow you, once i saw you, you were so cute and i told you to follow me and you did, as stupid as it seems i took you to my house and kept you... i saw the news saying you were missing so i went into hiding, you would always ask for your mum and dad, so i told you i was your mum and that your dad left you, you grew up believing that and we became so close and i decided to never give you back"

she paused and continued

"i didnt know you still had the picture or the bracelet...when i first met your real mum i didnr recognise her at all and she didnt recognise you, if i had known that this would have happened i would have never came here, your MY son"

at that moment mrs da'silva ran up to sabrina and beat the shit out of her, i dragged her off and settled her down, i looked at sabrina in disguist

"YOU MADE ME GROW UP BELIEVING MY DAD LEFT ME AND I HATED SOMEONE WHO DIDNT EXIST YOU TOOK ME FROM MY FAMILY AND LIED TO MY FACE, I ALWAYS WONDERED WHY YOU HAD NO BABY PICTURES OF ME, I DONT KNOW WHO I AM AND I CERTAINLY DONT KNOW WHO THE FUCK YOU ARE, YOU HURT ME SO MUCH, YOU ARE THE PERSON WHO WAS MEANT TO LOVE ME"

i sunk in my seat and started crying hard my real mum came over to me and hugged me and at that moment i felt a connection, she whispered in my ear "i finally found my son" i gripped her tighter and cried.

"son i nev-"

"bitch im not your son, and to believe i actually loved you, you waisted 12 years of my life with you, i could have spent those years with my dad"

my mum still gripped me and she shouted "GET THE FUCK OUT"

sabrina looked sad but i felt no pity for her, she didnt even have a sob story why she took me it was out if pure selfishness, she made me waste valuable years with my dad, my mum and my twin sister.

Olivia P.O.V

I sat there and just listened i was angry and shocked, once sabrina left my mum tried to hug me i pushed her off

"how could you not tell ne something like that"

"i was trying to protect you'

"by hiding it from me, your just as bad" at this point tears were streaming down my face i was shaking, isaiah came over to me and hugged me, my love for him  grew, to learn i had a twin brother was shocking, even though we did resemble each other alot, we didnt think nothing of it because both people we looked to didnt tell us shit and i didnt know i had a twin.

i released myself from isaiahs hug and grabbed jeremiahs hand and took him upstairs and looked my room door.

i was so glad to have jeremiah to comfort me, he already had all his belonging from the warehouse, so he didnt have to leave.

once inside, i dropped on the bed, i felt a pair of arms wrap around my waist and i turnt around and faced jeremiah

he broke the silence and said "that was some deep shit"

"jerry i can never forgive her"

he looked in my eyes then said "im not saying you dont have a right to be angry but think about it, your mum gave birth to him and to have him taken from her must've been hard and maybe she didnt want you to feel that pain, even though she was wrong to hide it from you her intentions were good... babe also think about isaiah he didnt have a chance to spend time with his mum or his dad in his last days you did, think about how he must feel, all you did was gain a brother he lost a mum even though that women wasnt his mum, all he had was her so it must be hard to just leave her, this might sound harsh but think about how other people might feel and not only yourself, i would do anything to get my parents back"

i knew he was right, i cried deeper in his chest, i have to sort this out i thought, he hugged me tightly and rocked me to sleep.