Chapter 18

Maria P.O.V

I had a moment alone with Olivia because jeremiah had just left to take a call, i began speaking to her

"hey olly how you been"

"me and isaiah are together now and guess what, we made love, it was so amazing"

it felt weird having no reply but i continued talking

"olly we have like 6 weeks of school holidays left and so far it has been boring, i need my bestfriend back, i tried to paint isaiah's nails and go shopping with him but he aint doing shit, please wake up soon i love you"

just as i finished talking jeremiah walked in followed by isaiah "hey guys"

"wassap" they replied

"issy weres the ipod"

he handed it to me and i put it on shuffle since she had like 1000+ songs, i gently placed the headphones in her ear and turnt the volume down quite low.

i kissed her forehead then said to isaiah "are we going now"

he nodded then also kissed olivias head

"jerry what you up to" isaiah asked

"i need to sort some shit out ill holla later"

"ight bruhh"

they dapped one another then jeremiah pecked olivias lips after everyone said their goodbyes we made our way to the door and left.

Olivia P.O.V

*3 weeks later*

Since being up here i have met so much of my family and spent time with my dad.

at the moment i was sitting down with a girl called isabella who i learnt was my cousin, she was hilarious i wish i met her before she died, all of a sudden music started playing "omg this is my song" she got up and started dancing i laughed then went to the screen i saw i had headphones in my ears, every time they came they made sure i had music in, i silently thanked god for the friends he had given me, they all visited me on a regular basis but jeremiah literally lived in the hospital, he was such a good friend, but im gonna have to have a talk with him about those kisses hes giving me.

i went and sat back down with isabella "bella please sit down you cant dance"

"girl whatever, when you wake up imma haunt your high yella ass, just remember if your sleeping and you see a bad bitch coming towards you with a knife, think isabella"

"hahaha you really are something else"

i sat down and spoke with isabella, when i leave im not gonna necessarily miss the place but ill miss the people.

Jeremiah P.O.V

All this being loyal shit was hard as hell, but i had to prove to olivia that i could be serious about this relationship stuff.

i hadnt busted a nut in ages, but i didnt wanna do it while shes in a hospital bed, but then i thought about it even though im falling for her we never made anything official.

i called one of my hoes and told them im coming over.

***

I was sitting in my boxers about to take them off but i couldnt bring myself to do it even though me and olivia aint going out i cant do her like that, the hoe started biting my neck but i pushed her off.

i still needed to bust a nut so i said "ayy give me neck"

"daddy i dont do that"

"man dont lie, them guys round the block tell me bout you"

"bu-"

"stop using your mouth to talk and make it useful"

she gave me head and i aint gonna lie it was A1 i knew she was lying when she said shes never done it before. you might be wondering why i did her like that, the reason is shes a hoe, you cant make a hoe a housewife, if she respected herself she would be around the block, so if she has no respect for herself then neither will i.

thats another reason why i wanna prove myself to olivia, she aint like them other hoes.

i was putting my trousers on when the hoe said something "daddy you staying over"

i looked at her like she was crazy then i laughed in her face, i closed the door and walked off.

like i said before these hoes are trippin, in the meantime i went to visit a real lady that was soon gonna be mine, once she recovered anyway.