Forgive ~24~

If you haven't noticed yet, if I don't point out who's P.O.V it is, it's Katelyn's P.O.V.

The next day I woke up and groaned. I didn't want to get out of bed. It's Monday and we're back to school. Do you know what that means? Having to see Travis.

I honestly don't know how he'll react, or how I'll react and I don't think I want to know. As I was tossing and turning in my bed my dad knocked on the door.

"Get up sugar pea! You'd be late for school."

I huffed as I reluctantly got out of bed and got ready to go to school.

I got to my class and sighed in relief to see Travis wasn't here yet. It's already bad enough he's in all my classes, but he sits beside me in most classes.

Today I asked Kawaii~Chan to switch places with me and she asked why. I sighed and told her I'd tell her later.

She seemed to understand that something was wrong, so she nodded and we switched seats.

When Aphmau came into the class, she looked at me and raised an eyebrow.

She sat beside me and asked, "You're still fighting with him?"

I silently nodded and Aphmau rolled her eyes. "You should really make up with him." She said.

"Yeah yeah whatever." I said as I waved her off.

A few minutes later, Travis came into the room.

"Oh hey Kawaii~Chan!" He said as he sat down beside her.

"Hi Travis~Kun." She said.

It kinda annoyed me that he was acting normal and I was the only grumpy one. I can tell he doesn't want to really talk to me because he hasn't came up to me yet, but he's talking to everyone normally.

Now I feel like a grumpy kindergartener who's upset because their toy got taken away.

I don't know why but how he's laughing while I'm miserable made me feel frustrated.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Later that day I got a text.

'Meet me after school in the courtyard. I'll be waiting.'

It was from Travis. I decided to not reply to the text because he'll be waiting anyways. As I was debating wheather or not to go, Aphmau said, "You should go."

I jumped as I realized she had read the text from behind me. (though she was on her tipie toes because she was short.)

"Kawaii~Chan think so too." Kawaii~Chan said from the other side behind me. By this time I had told her what had happened.

I jumped again and turned around to face them. "Why do you think so?" I asked.

"I think he's gonna apologize." Aphmau said.

"I'm aware."

"And its better to talk it out other than dragging this through." Kawaii~Chan said.

I sighed. "I think you guys are right for this one. I'll go but that doesn't mean I'll forgive him."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After school I decided to head to the courtyard. I'm not that really good with talking through things, so I'm not sure how this is going to go.

I walked slowly to delay the talk as much as possible.

But no matter how slow I walked, I eventually made it to the courtyard where Travis was waiting.

I walked up to him and crossed my arms waiting.

"Um... so I..." and he trailed off.

"Get straight to the point. I know why you called me here." I said.

"Well I want to apologize, but I also want you to know how I feel because if we just apologize and forgive, this will never actually end."

I nodded. "So who starts?"

"I'll start." He said. "You know how you kept correcting me and kept criticizing and yelling at me? Well that made me feel like I had to follow every single one of ur orders, and I'm not your dog. I didn't become your accompanist to sign myself in to be your slave. I became your accompanist, because I thought this would be fun to do with you."

"This is teamwork Katelyn, this isn't something you can do alone. What do you want others to hear from your music? The way you're doing it, it may sound perfect. But don't you want your audience to enjoy your music? Because that's what I want them to hear because no matter what happens, I love music." He said and sighed. "I'm sorry."

"I didn't mean to hurt you like that. Im sure you know, but I'm horrible with words. But that's just who I am! And it's frustrating when people don't understand what I'm actually trying to say. This is a competition and I love performing to people because I love music as well." I said.

"I love to tell people how I feel with music because I'm horrible with words. I'm usually fine by myself, but I've never done it with an acompanist like you. I know I can be mean, and I understand that you won't understand what I wanted to say, but that's just who I am! I love your piano playing, Travis. I don't know why but it feels very familiar and it warms my heart. But I have to do good on this competition! So I'm sorry, but please help me out."

Travis nodded. "Do you forgive me?" He asked and I nodded. "I forgive you too." He said with a chuckle. "I guess I didn't have to do what Dante told me to do."

"Wait... what did Dante tell you to do?"

"He told me that I should kiss a girl if it doesn't work because they all love that." Travis said with a smile.

"Were you going to do that if I said I didn't forgive you?" I asked him and he nodded.

"Travis!" I yelled as I punched him in the stomach.

"Wait what did I do wrong?" He asked me as I huffed and walked away from him.

Hey guys! I apologize so much for not uploading for so long. I've lost interest of Aphmau from a long time ago.

But it's ok! I still love travlyn so I'll continue this story. It's just that I haven't had the motivation to write. Now I'm back to it, so nothing to worry about!

Question: Camping, or going to the sea?

I prefer going to the sea. Speaking of which I am on an island with a beautiful sea!