Why aren't you texting me!? ~30~

Ayeeeeee! Chapter 30! This fanfiction is nearing towards the end... kinda. I hope you enjoyed this chapter so far!

As I was walking home I got a call from Aphmau, and I answered.

"WHY AREN'T YOU TEXTING ME BACK." She yelled through the phone.

"SORRY MAYBE IM WALKING HOME RIGHT NOW." I yelled not sure why I was yelling as well, and earning a few stares from the people around me.

"Oh sorry. Anyways, how did yesterday go?" She asked me and I could imagine her wiggling her eyebrows.

After explaining there was a pause.

"Wait so basically, he said cute but trashy pick up lines, kissed you, then said more trashy pick up lines?" She asked me.

"Basically." I said.

"Wait so when you guys kissed, did you kiss him back?" She asked me and I paused heat rising to my face.

"I'll take that as a yes. Katelyn... do you like him?" She asked me and I stopped walking.

Did I? What was this that I was feeling? Its nothing that I've ever felt before. What is going on with me!?

"I don't want you to go through what Jeffory did to you. So I want you to think this through okay?" She said and I nodded forgetting I was on the phone.

"I gotta go. Talk to ya later!" She said as she hung up on me.

Aphmau always says smart things, and makes you do rational things and feel better. I love her so much.

But when she said Jeffory, it reminded me about what happened.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Last year, I was dating Jeffory. We used to be close friends, but I ended up liking him. He asked me out and I said yes.

It was fun to go out with Jeffory. He was sweet, nice and would listen to what I had to say. He even respected me when I said I didn't feel ready to kiss him yet.

One day, we decided to meet up at a place to go on a date. I was waiting for him at the store. But he wasn't coming. 2 hours, 3 hours, 4 hours passed and I texted him saying I was gonna go home.

As I was walking home, I saw Jeffory talking with a girl in a coffee shop. I thought maybe that was him cousin, but then they kissed, and smiled at each other.

I then realized that he had been cheating on me, and forgot all about our date.

I went home crying that night. I texted him that I wanted to break up with him, and deleted his contact.

But of course, it wasn't that easy. The next day at school Jeffory chased me and asked me why I broke up with him and stopped talking to him.

I yelled at him, and he yelled back at me. I flinched because it was the first time he ever yelled at me.

We kept yelling at each other, but I just couldn't take it anymore and I started to walk away. I felt tears dropping, and I wiped them away not wanting to seem weak. But the tears kept coming back.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I sighed remembering what had happened last year. That was a memory I closed off and had never wanted to visit again.

Was Travis going to be like Jeffory? If that would be so I wouldn't be able to take it. I'm not sure I can trust a guy to be my boyfriend ever again.

I just felt so heartbroken and betrayed. I sighed.

"Whatever is going to happen is going to happen." I mumbled to myself. "I should be focusing on the violin anyways."

I walked to get my violin and music, as I started to practice inside the house. For the first time in so long.

I missed the way the violin would echo through the house. The way I would stand in the middle of my room and practice. The way my violin would echo outside and share the happiness with everyone.

After I finished practicing I left my room, to see Kacey sitting in front of my door.

"Were you here the whole time?" I asked him and he smiled.

"I missed your playing too much I was glued here from the beginning to the end. You're spectacular!" He exclaimed.

"Thanks!" I smiled at him. "Come on let's go eat dinner."

Kacey nodded and stood up as we both headed downstairs to where our father had cooked dinner for us.

This was a short chapter but bear with me XD this week I'm updating 2! Yayayayayay please vote, comment and tell others about my story. See ya!