Starbucks "date" ☕️

Annies Pov
We arrived at Ihop and all of us kids raced to the door. "I WON!!!" I yelled. Caleb came in second. "LeBlanc you have fast legs!" Said Carson. "YEAAH IT RUNS IN THE FAMILY." Yelled Caleb. "WOAH WOAH WOAH CARSON!! ONLY I CAN CALL HER LEBLANC." Said Hayden. "Okay chilllll!" Said Carson, and with that we walked into Ihop, and all 9 of kids sat a huge booth, while everyone else sat on the tables next to us. We all ordered our food. We sat there and talked, while we waited for our food.
-
We were finished at Ihop, and we all got into our cars. We were heading to one of the biggest malls in Hawaii. Mommy gave me some money to go and walk around the mall with everyone. Everyone was in front, and me and Caleb were in the back by ourselves. "Annieeeee!" Said Caleb. "Yesssss!" I said. "Does Hayden like you?" Said Caleb. "Nooo we just met." I said laughing really hard. "I know, it just looks like you guys are dating." He said. "Yeah like you and Lexi Huhhh!" I said. He slapped my arm and ran off. I couldn't stop laughing. I catched up the group and started walking with Brennan. "Yo" he said. I chuckled. We decided go get some Starbucks before we walked off.
-
Haydens Pov
The crew and i decided to get Starbucks before we went to walk around. We ordered our drinks, and i sat across from Annie. I decided to take a picture of her off of my snap, but decided to post the same picture on my Instagram.

HaydenSummerall

(Yes i know JAYDEN took this

(Yes i know JAYDEN took this.)

🖤liked by AnnieLeblanc, ItsKatieDonnelly, MissJaydenB, 100,503 more

HaydenSummerall - Oh Lookie Hereee It's LeBlancccc & btw guys it was a friendly date 😂🤙🏻

View All Comments

ItsKatieDonnelly - ah cute

HaydenFan1   - i ship lol

AnnieLeBalnccccc7 - " friendly date " 🤔🤔🤔 YEAH RIGHT

Username3 - THAT RED HEART MEANS SOMETHING HAYDEN I KNOW IT DOES

Username - aw its my mom :))) & ur my soon to be dad :) #hannie

Username3 -   AW HAYDEN UR SHOWING OFF UR GIRL

Username83 - LMFAOOAO CHILL ^THEY JUST MET

AnnieLeblanc -  oh MY I ACTUALLY MADE IT ON TO SUMMERALLS PAGE IM SO HONORED

HaydenSummerall - DONT GET USED TO IT LEBLANCY

AnnieLeBlanc - WE DIDNT AGREE TO THAT NICKNAME SUMMERALL

Username30 - ^ MY PARENTS 😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍

-
I put away my phone, and everyone was ready to shop. I bought some clothes, and some shoes, and Everyone else did too. "OOOOOO CAN WE GO INTO LOUIS VUITTON" yelled Annie. Everyone was complaining because they wanted to go into H&M. "Ugh Come On LeBlanc I'll Go With You." I said. "AWEEEE YAY YOU'RE THE BEST SUMMERALL," she said. she had the biggest smile on her face. Seeing her smile, made me smile really big. Her smile lit up the room. We were looking at each other smiling for a really long time, so we got in lost in each others eyes. "Excuse me mates..... CAN YOU SNAP OUT OF YOUR LITTLE MOMENT IM TRYING TO SPEAK!!!!" yelled Caleb. Hayden and I Looked at Caleb. "NOW I CAN SPEAK! HAYDEN PLEASE WATCH OVER MY SISTER WHILE YOU'RE WITH HER WE'LL BE IN H&M BYE" yelled Caleb, and they ran off to H&M. "Are you ready Summerall?" Said Annie. I nodded and we went shopping in Louis Vuitton. While we were walking out, annie yelled "I HAVE TO GET THAT BACKPACK!!!!" I looked over, and she went to pick one out. "IM GETTING ONE TOO WE CAN BE MATCHING!" I said In Girly voice. "YAYYAYAY!" She yelled. Then i paused, "wait really?" I said. "Yes!!! WE CAN MATCH!" She said. So I picked one similar to hers, and we paid for it, and left.
-
Annies Pov
I walked out of Louis Vuitton, and All i heard was "HAYDEN!!!!!" I turned around to see Johnny Orlando, and His little sister Lauren Behind him. Hayden looked at me and pulled me away. "Sorry, i knew they were coming, i just didn't know they would come here." He said. "Its fine." I said. We walked back over, and Hayden introduced me to them. "this is my bro Johnny Orlando, Johnny, this Is Annie LeBlanc." Said Hayden. "A...nd this is Lauren, Lauren this is Annie." Said Hayden. We hugged. "GEEZ HAYDEN, stop being awkward you and Lauren broke up a long time ago already." Johnny said, then he started to laugh. I looked at Hayden and he turned red. For some reason, i felt jealous that he "dated" Lauren.