I Love You 💟💜

Annies Pov
"Hayden... I" i said slowly. "You what?!" He asked. "I gotta go!" I yelled, and i ran all the way back to the hotel room and locked my self in the closet and cried and cried. I was confused. What was i going to do. I thought he was still stuck on Kenzie. Or was i wrong? When he said I Love You did he mean it in a best friend way? Or the other way? So many thoughts filled my head. *banging on door* "go away." I said. "Annie, we need to talk. Open it please." Said Hayden. Ugh. "Hayden Leave." I said. "Julianna Grace LeBlanc, Let Me In Now!" He said louder. "Leave!" I yelled. Then i heard someone picking the lock of the door, the door opened, of course it was Hayden. He closed the door behind him. "Can you leave?!" I asked. "I can't keep doing this Annie! I can't keep arguing with you. It's really hard." He said. "So what are you saying? That we should not be friends anymore? If so, good. Its what I've been saying all along." I said wiping my tears. "Oh. So you're going to give up on us just like that? Come on Annie. You know a friendship takes two people." He said. "Hayden. What is so good about this friendship? All we ever do is argue and cry, like right now. Hayden, were we ever meant to be as friends?" I asked. He sat on the counter next to me. "Annie.. of course. Even when we want to end things, we don't because we know we're stronger than that, and we know we can overcome everything that comes our way." He says. "you know, people hate to see us together, even though we're friends thats hard to overcome." I said. "It's not. They don't control us. They don't control our feelings. They can't tell us if we can be together or be friends. I love our fans, my fans, your fans, but what ever they say, won't effect our friendship." He said. I stayed quiet. "If you really want to end things, or take a break from our friendship, then we'll do just that. It's what you want." He says, i can see his eyes getting watery. "No. I don't. Yes I say it, but i truly don't mean it. I can't live with out you Hayden. It's really hard. Even to be a few hours with out you, i miss you like crazy. You make me so happy. You're my favorite hello and my hardest goodbye. Its hard to give you a hug, knowing we won't see each other for a while. You're my happiness, and I don't want anything to take that away." I said. He put his arm around me. "I feel the same way. I meant it all the times i said I Love You. I meant it when i say i care about you. I meant it when i say, you're my best friend. Stay in my life forever. Please." He said. "Im here forever." I said. "I love You Until The Sun Dies LeBlancy." He says. "I love you more than you'll ever know Summerall." I said. We looked at each other and smiled. "Are we always gonna do this?" I said and chuckled. "Do what?" He said. "Every time we argue are we always gonna have talks like this?" I said. "If having talks like this keeps you in my life, then duh!" He said chuckling. "Wait BestFriend?" I said. "Yes?" He said. "Why did you leave me for Kenzie?" I asked. It was complete silence. "I was with her because she was showing me Hannie edits, and she was showing me an edit of me and you that she made herself. She was saying that she shipped us really hard, and that she can can tell that you make me really happy, which you do." He said. "But then why did you say that you guys were cute, and you caught her when she tripped, and you were holding her hand." I asked. "When i said that "we're cute" i was referring to me and you because she showed me an edit, and she was showing me how to catch you if you ever tripped, and she was teaching me how to hold someones hand. She was basically giving me advice." He said. "Oh." I said. "Awwwwe You're jealous!!" He said chuckling. I playfully punched him. "I am because i don't want no one to take my spot." I said. "No one will ever take your spot." He said. " look at me LeBlancy." He said. He wiped my tears away. "Smile!" He said, and took a picture. "You're beautiful." He said. I smiled really big, then i laid my head on his shoulder.
(A/N this is Haydens Ig "Post" it just goes along w this chapter plus i love making these😂)

HaydenSummerall☑️

🖤kenzieziegler, annieleblanc, officiallybratayley, 204,949 moreHaydenSummerall☑️-  always remember to smile, it looks beautiful on you💜💜💜@ annieleblanc

HaydenSummerall☑️- always remember to smile, it looks beautiful on you💜💜💜
@ annieleblanc

View All Comments

HannieShippa- IM SCREAMINNG !1!1!

Username- no ur not ^ cause if u were i would hear it

DylanSummerall☑️- d'awwwh 💚

AnnieFp- where can i find me a friendship like this help

Hannie102- HaNnIe Is SiBlInG GoAls 1!1!1! HAHA WHERE 💀

Layden1035- ew

KenzieZiegler☑️- i ship so hard omg

AnnieLovaaa- yeah right ^

HannieShipper- YALLL IM SCREAMINNNNNNNN OMF

LexiDrew☑️- cuties💞

KaydenIsReal- hannie is dead

HannieIsReal- girl ^ HOWW DO YOU NOT SEE THIS POST CORRECTLY

AnnieLeBlanc☑️- i love you more than you'll ever know Summerall 💟💟💟

HaydenSummerall☑️- i love you until the sun dies LeBlancy💜💜💜
@ annieleblanc

HannieOk- YALL IM CRYING ^ I CANT BREATHE

Username- wait so if u cant breathe ^ wouldnt u be deceased

Hannielover- THAT HAS TO BE THEIR THING OMF^ 😍😍😍

Ishiphannie- i bet u annie uses 💟 because haydens purple heart 💜 fills in that white heart 😍💕

Username- ^ yall hannie shippers r too much 😂😂😂😂😂😂💀💀 LIKE WHAT EVEN

OfficallyBratayley☑️- ❤️

101hannie- ^ I BET U MRS KATIE SHIPZ

PerfectlyPaigique- 😘❤️❤️❤️

HaydenFp- i bet u paige and dylan ships & HANNIE IS REAL I BET U IT IS OMG

KaydenIsEndGame- lol hayden stop wasting ur time posting her wth

HannieIsEndGame- ^ stop wasting ur time shipping two people who aren't together no more

HannieLove- my children are so adorable

AnnieLeSummerall- they have to be dating wtf omg

---

A/N aw this chapter was cute 💜 but tell me if i should include more drama or ? 💜 let me know in the comments 💟
- M 💕