reunited ❤️

(A/N thank you guys for all the support on my 13 facts about me. i love all of you! and thank you so much, for 248 followers💜💜)

Annies Pov

FaceTime Call

kenzie - reg text
Annie - bold text

"hi?" she said with a confused look.

"kenzie, im sorry, and i miss you"

"annie, i miss you so much. it's been hard and really boring with out you. i really need you."

"what my mom said... she didn't mean it, I promise, and kenzie, i need you so much more." i smiled.

"it's okay bff, she was just caught up in the moment. i forgive her."

"im sorry for everything best friend."

"you shouldn't apologize, it's all my fault.  if I Didnt say you should sneak out, none of this would've happened." she sighed.

"dont blame yourself because i was in on it too, well the past is the past now. Best friends for life?"

"you already know. WE NEED TO HANG OUT ASAP!!" she laughed.

"im free tomorrow.. dream cream?" i smiled.
(dream cream is a dessert place where i live)

"ill pick you up!"

"alright, well you get some rest. love you."

"I love you most." she smiled.

FaceTime Call Ended.

well, there. i got my best friend back, and im happier than ever. i smiled, as i was pulling my sheets over me. but then I remembered, Hayden. My smile quickly went away. i sighed, and sat up, staring into space, for fifteen minutes.

a notification made my phone go off, which scared me, and snapped me out of my thinking. i looked at my phone, and it was just Carson asking what happened to me and Hayden. I sighed, and decided to just face time him, and get all of my feelings out and tell him everything.

within one ring, he instantly picked up.

FaceTime Call

Annie- bold text
Carson- reg text

"hey annie. are you okay?"

"sure."

"you know im here for you."

"i know. thank you, for always being here for me."

"that's what friends are for."

"true."

"if you don't mind me asking, what happened between you and Hayden."

"well, you were here when we got yelled at.. so yeah, after that, the same night, i snuck out with him, then the next day, i did it again. then we got into big trouble because we got caught and then we were told that we'll never see each other again. i cried everyday for two weeks. then today, my mom and i talked things out, and i was able to talk to hayden again, but then i seen that he had moved on." i sighed.