little do you know 🎤💖

Annies Pov

i looked, and he was looking at me straight in the eye. i can see hurt in his eyes. I couldn't take it, so i looked at nathan.

"aren't you going to talk to him?" he asked. "nathan, we haven't talked in months." i frowned. "WHAT!" he screamed. i nudged him. "shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!" i said. "what happened annie!!" he said. "ill explain later." i chuckled. he gave a death stare. which made me laugh really hard. 

"AAAAANDDDDD LETS WELCOME ANNIE LEBLANC!" yelled the host. "go get em!" carson said. "you're going to do great." hayden slightly smiled. i smiled back and i grabbed my mic, and walked out on stage, to sing Fly.

"WOOOOOOOOO!!!!" and a lot of clapping was all i heard when i was finished. it brought a huge smile to my face.

"I WOULD LOVE  TO WELCOME MY GOOD FRIEND BROOKE BUTLER OUT TO THE STAGE WITH ME!!" i cheered. we sang the climb.

"AND THATS ALL WE HAVE FOR TODAY! WE LOVE YOU GUYS SO MUCH!" we said exiting the stage.

i went backstage, and sat next to nathan again. hayden was sitting on the other side of nathan. we were waiting for the host, until he yelled, "LETS GIVE A HUGE WELCOME TO HANNIE!!! WHICH IS ANNIE LEBLANC AND HAYDEN SUMMERALL!!!" i froze. everyone backstage looked at us.

"Annie we dont ha-" i cut hayden off. "lets do it." i smiled. i took his hand and we walked on stage.

the crowd went wild, and kept screaming hannie, which caused me to smile, and so did hayden.

we sang our song, and at the end he sang, "ill love you until the sun dies." while we looked into each others eyes.

i felt those sparks again.

we hugged, held that hug, while we spoke. the crowd went crazy.

"Thank you guys so much, for coming out tonight. this night has been a blast. I would also like to thank Annie for singing with me tonight." he said and smiled as we were still in a hug.

"thank you guys so much! hayden and I love you all unconditionally. also, i'd like to thank hayden, for singing me. you did amading hayden! your supporters and i, are so proud of you, and we love you so much." I smiled as i looked into his eyes. we took each other's hand, and held it up in the air, and screamed "WE LOVE YOU ALL!" into our mic's. we smiled to the crowd, and walked backstage with our hands intertwined.

"you both did great!" mommy and daddy hugged us. we smiled. "MY KING AND QUEEN DID AMADING!" screamed nathan. we laughed. "IS THAT MY BEST FRIEND!" I heard kenzie yell, with roses, a bear, and a gift bag in her hand. we hugged super tight. "You did AWESOME! I LOVED IT!" she smiled, and handed me, the gifts. "ohhh and you too hayden. you did great!" they did a small hug. "ANNIE!!!" Yelled Caleb and Hayley. they hugged me super tight, and caleb picked me up in the air. "you were beautiful out there!" caleb smiled.

"lets get dinner!" yelled mr.jimmy. we all agreed, and we went into our cars. We decided to eat at Sizzlers.... it was kenzie, me, hayden, caleb, dylan, jimmy jr, hayley, hunter, rush, brooke, and all of the adults.

we got out, and as i was walking in, someone tapped on my shoulder, i turned around to see hayden, it made me smile. he put his arm around me.

annie - bold
Annies thoughts - italics
hayden- reg

"hey."

"did you mean it?"

"mean what?" i smiled.

"that you were proud of me, and that you loved me." he turned a little red.

does this boy not realize that i meant it ?

"of course i did. i am proud of you, and of course i love you hay." i smiled.

"i love you until the sun dies leblancy."

dis dood

"i love you more than you'll ever know summerall."

a/n  this is probably the end of this book. tbh idek what this book is anymore bahaha i ran out of ideas for this one.