in love.

Haydens Pov

it's been over two weeks, since Annie and I hung out at her house. We mostly text and facetime, but we haven't hung out, because she's busy, but that's okay.

Since the two weeks, my feelings for her, has gotten so much stronger, all i can say is, i fall in love with Annie Grace LeBlanc everyday.

she's that person, that you miss, right when you leave them. she's that person, where if she's not around, apart of you is missing. she's that person, that you can't get enough of she's that person, that you fall in love with everyday of your life, and you want to show them off to the world. she's that person, that I want to spend the rest of my life with. annie is that person that you love, before even realizing that you love them.

annie is that person, who makes every other girl invisible to me.

we're twelve, and i get that. but age is just a number, and age doesn't stop anybody, from feeling what true love is.

before i met annie, i was just Hayden Taylor Summerall. When i met Annie, i became Hayden Taylor Summerall, that fell in love.

i was in love with annie, without knowing what love is. she showed me the definition of true love.

she loved me, when i didn't even love myself.

she loved me, when she was still learning how to love herself.

Julianna Grace LeBlanc has my heart, and she doesn't even know it.

-

"yo! earth to lil bro!!" i heard dylan yelling.

"oh snap. y...yess." i stuttered.

"deep thoughts about annie?" he smirked and nudged me.

"how'd you know?"

dylan just shrugged, so i sat up, and scooted closer to him.

"dylan, im... im in... in.. love with annie." i stuttered.

-

Annies Pov

i was laying on my bed, playing with my looking up at the ceiling, and playing with the rubber band on my wrist.

thinking about, hayden taylor summerall.

who knew five months can bring you close to one person?

hayden makes me the happiest girl on this earth.

he always make sure im okay, he makes sure, im not cold when we're out. and he always makes sure, that he loves me.

he showed me that, after a bad situation there's always something good, that comes after.

he was that good thing, that came after a bad situation.

he made me feel what happiness is.

he showed me what falling in love can do to you.

he showed me, how much one person can love one another.

he brought out the best in me.

he brought out my smile, and laughter.

see, when i first met him, i didn't know what to expect. i thought it was just a simple hello, and that was it.

but i was wrong.

who knew, there were going to be so many hellos, after our first one?

who knew we were going to be so close?

who knew he was going to be my bestfriend?

isn't it crazy how, someone can love you before you even learned to love yourself?

this curly headed kid, has me going crazy over him.

i didn't care about love, and boys but hayden changed that.

i was blessed to meet him.

he means everything to me, and i guess, it's now safe to say that,

im in love with hayden taylor summerall.

this kid, deserves everyhing, he deserves the world, and im going to make sure, he gets that.

haydens pov

"hayden, everyone knows you both are in love with each other, i mean it's obvious." dylan laughed.

"well, i want the world to know."

"have you told her how you feel?"

"nope."

"you should. i promise, you won't regret it."

"how do i tell her?"

" how about, you ask her to hang out with her today? ill ask dad if i can take you out, then if he says yes, you text annie, to get ready or something, but before we pick her up, we're going to the store to pick up some gifts for her and brec. then we'll pick her up, and brec. then we'll go from there."

"okay."

"so text her, ill ask, well ill tell dad im going to take you out."

i nodded.

"and wear something really nice."

-

i agreed, so i texted annie.

A/N idk what this chapter is tbh lol but this is a filler btw i lied i think there's at least or two chapters left 😂 i didn't want to fit the whole thing in this chapter. Haha
on another note, if I released some parts of my pre-written book tonight, who would read it?💟