Waffle House 💛

Annies Pov

Cause baby you look happier, you do. My friends told me one day, I'll feel it too. And until then, ill smile to hide the truth, but i know i was happier with you.

-

"OMG I HAVE AN IDEA!" screamed Kenzie as she sat up. "WHAT IS IT!" I screamed back. "you can sneak out with Hayden?" she said with a smirk. "what if I get caught?" I sighed. "you can go tonight, ill try and cover for you, when your parents come in to say goodnight, ill lock the door, you can sneak out the window, but you have to take my phone." she said. "why yours?" I questioned. "your find my iPhone, is on, and your mom has it on. so if she ever wants to check where your at, the location will be in the same house, so she won't assume things." Kenzie said. "so what's the plan?" I asked. "i'll text Hayden to meet you in the 24hr Waffle House." she said. "ugh I love you Kenz." I said and we hugged. "you know I would do anything for you." she said. she started to text Hayden. "please just wear something warm alright." she said. I nodded.

"goodnight mommy and daddy." Kenzie and I both said. Kenzie quickly got up, and locked the door. "I didn't want you to walk there by yourself, so down your window Hayden should be right down there." she said. "thank you Kenzie." I said. I grabbed her phone and I climbed out of my window carefully. "I love you Kenz." I said. "I love you more." she smiled, then she shut the window. I finally reached the ground and Hayden was right there. We started to walk out to Waffle House. "did you sneak out?" I chuckled. "nope I told my dad I was going to Johnny's for a little." he said.

we walked into Waffle House and sat at one of the booths. we ordered some food, then I rested my head on his shoulder. "I can't believe you risked this all for me." he said. "who wouldn't?" I smiled. "we're 12." he said with a chuckle. "but it doesn't stop you from feeling true love." I said. "thank you for showing me true love." he said. I then took his hand and waited for our food.

"let me pay for it." I said. "nope." he said taking out his money. "please!" I practically begged him. but it was too late, he already paid for it. I just sighed. He took my hand and we walked out. We were walking back to my house, but then, we decided to go to the park, and sit on the bench and talk.

"what if we get caught?" he asked. "you don't have to worry." I said with a smile. "annie, I can't stand not being able to be there for you when you need me, not being able to give you hugs when we see each other, not giving each other dramatic hugs when we leave each other, it kills me." he said. "it kills me too, but I'm pretty my parents will give in to Hannie soon." I said. he chuckled. "by the way, i'm sorry I embarrassed you tonight." I said. "what do you mean?" he questioned. "when my parents caught us, and practically yelled at you to leave. it was my fault, and I feel so ba-" he cut me off. "it's okay princess. I promise. ill take the yelling just for you." he said. "ill do the same." I said. then he pulled me into his chest, and we just sat there, In each others arms. I was happy, just with his presence.

"I didn't want this night to end." I sighed as we walked up to my house. "ill see you tomorrow, we're filming for chicken girls." he said with a smile. I couldn't help but smile too. he let go of my hand, and looked into my eyes, then he kissed my forehead. "I love you until the sun dies LeBlancy." he said. "I love you more than you'll ever know Summerall." I smiled. "goodnight." he said. "goodnight, my everything." I said making my way up to my window.

"about time, I missed ya." Kenzie said with a chuckle. I smiled, and locked my window. "I missed youu too!" I smiled as we exchanged phones. "now tell me everything!!" she said excitedly.

A/n ah this chapter is cute 💛
-M 💕