rock your hair 💖

without you i feel broke like im half of a whole, without you i have no hand to hold.

(#matrick is the real otp anniesmuffin oop)

Annies Pov

(ps this is just a FILLER, next chapter will be BETTER.)

i finished cleaning my room, and decided to post pictures of hayden and i on my wall. it didn't mean we were friends, its just their memories from the best times of my life.

i got up from my bed, and decided to go ask my mom when we were leaving to rock your hair. i opened my door, and walked out, calebs door was open, so i peeked in, and saw brennan on the bed sitting up just looking down, it looked like he was thinking. i decided to walk in.

i took a seat next to him.

annie - reg text
brennan - bold text
Annies thoughts - italics
"brennan."

"what?"

"why are you doing this to me?" i sighed.

"doing what?" he looked at me.

"ignoring me, and being rude."

"no reason."

"i don't deserve it."

"i know annie, im sorry i shouldnt have went off on you like that.. its just... nevermind."

"you can tell me.. please tell me brennan."

"you're growing up. we used to be like brother and sister, we did a lot of things together when we were younger, you forgot about me annie. you forgot.. our memories, the laughs, the tears, everything, you only care about hayden, all your time is dedicated to him. im not jealous because i dont see you like that, it's just, i want the laughs back. we had an unbreakable bond back then. now all we have is nothing. I thought ignoring you would make this go away, but it didn't." he looked down.

"brennan why didn't you tell me this?"

"you're never home."

but im always home wut

"im sorry. brennan. look, i really am. I didn't know you felt that way.."

"well you do now."

did he just ...

"im going to rock your hair today, do you want to tag along? we can spend time together, and you can see me rehearse?" i smiled.

"yaaaas, id love that." he chuckled.

yeah i know

-

after our talk, i left him so he can get ready. mommy said we're leaving in 15 minutes, so i threw my phone on the charger, and got ready.

"bye, love you guys! call me when you're ready!" daddy said, as me and brennan stepped out of the car. "love you too and okay!" i shouted to daddy. we walked in, and see some of the rock your hair kids, getting ready for pictures, I decided to say hey to everyone.

"wow you did so good!" brennan cheered as i finished rehearsing my song. "thank you!" i hugged him. "do you want to rehearse with hayden today? for little do you know? you know, the concert is one month and 1 week away." Nichole said. "nope, im good." i smiled and walked out. "annie! what are you doing! you need to rehearse!" brennan sort of yelled. "it can wait." i said. i didn't care if hayden and i even sang at the concert anymore. it was stupid to sing together if we aren't even friends anymore. "hannie" is just a memory now.