Talks With Kenzie 👯

Annies Pov

If you were mine, id be your everything, and you'd be the only thing, that i would ever need.

-

I looked up, and seen mommy and daddy looking down at Hayden and I. I looked at our hands, and they were still locked together. We both quickly released. "we trusted you two." daddy said. "Dad, calm down, they aren't even a thing, plus Annie got scared, and Hayden, was just holding on to her hand, so she would stop screaming." Caleb said. "If she was that scared, she could've came to you." Mommy said, with some sort of a sassy tone. "Hayden was the closest person to her though." Caleb said. "so? that doesn't mean a thing." Daddy said. Caleb groaned. "Caleb, go to your room now!" Daddy snapped. "Hayden, I'm disappointed in you, you should get going now, and so should everyone else." Mommy said. "how are you going to say that?" I snapped back at her, then i ran upstairs.

I heard a knock at my door. "Go away." I said. "Please let me in." I heard Kenzie say. "Come in." I said. She came in, and locked my door, then we both plopped down on my bed. "I asked to spend the night, they said yes." She said. "Im surprised they let you stay, they seemed mad." I said. "You know, like i said, they aren't going to be like this forever." She said, trying to make me feel better. "Kenzie... i.. love him. every time im around him, the sparks fly every where. when we're together, all we do is smile, and laugh so much. He was that missing piece to my heart. the part i needed to be happy. ive never been so happy. my mom and dad took my happiness away, i just don't know what to do with my self anymore." i said, and sighed. "I feel you. I feel that way with Johnny, when he's not around, its just like, its boring. and like when everything in your life goes bad, they're that one thing, that makes your life go good, and a little easier, it's tough with out them." She said. "I agree. and ugh.. I fell too hard for Hayden." I said with a chuckle. we both laughed, and just laid there looking up at the ceiling. "OMG I HAVE AN IDEA!" Kenzie screamed, and sat up really fast.

A/n Heyo ! so many ppl wanted me to publish my other book, and im debating if i should or not, so do me a favor, let me know in the comments if i should publish it! tysm💜
- M 💕