Brennan Is Here ✈️

(heyo , at the start of each chapter from now on im going to start including song lyrics that relate to the chapter or just some lyrics that I really like) 💜

Annies Pov

A drop in the ocean, a change in the weather, i was prayin' that you and me might end up together.

-

I finished writing those lyrics in my journal. it was currently my favorite song at the moment. the song was dedicated to Hayden. "Annie!" I heard Caleb call from downstairs. "Yeah?" I yelled. "I need to show you something!" He yelled back. I quickly put my pen down, and ran downstairs. "Yes?!" I questioned. "Okay, so I don't know if this color bed sheet matches my bed." He said just staring at me. "Well....." i said. "Oh right, follow me! follow the leader." He said with a laugh. We walked in his room to find Brennan laying on his bed. I turned around and looked at Caleb, he had a huge smile on his face. "BRENNY!" I yelled. "ANNIE!" He yelled back, and he stood up to give me a huge hug. "I missed you!" I said while we were still hugging. We released. "Where's your mom?" I asked. "Your mom took her out." He said. "Wheres Ryan?" I asked. "Hayley and Ryan left with them." He said. "Oooh." I said. "Yeah! But ugh! I missed you!" He said hugging me again. "ew! i hate being a third wheel." Caleb said. "We're just friends." I said with a laugh.
-
"Ill be back." I told Caleb, and Brennan. I ran back upstairs, to my journal. I kept re-reading the lyrics over and over, and kept thinking, that Hayden and I just weren't mean to be. We created a friendship, that lead to something more, now we don't, and can't even talk anymore. "Annnnnnie?" Said someone waving their hand in my face. "Oo...oh, uh yes?" I asked, and looked up to see Brennan. "I've been standing here saying your name for like two minutes, are you okay? You seem a little out of the mood." He said, taking a seat on my bed. "Yeah, im fine. I was just thinking about things." I said. "A drop in the ocean, a change in the weather, i was prayin' that you and me might end up together." He said looking at my journal. I snatched my journal quickly. "BRENNNNY!" I yelled. "Haha sorry. That's cute though, i like that quote." He said. "Thanks, i ded-" i was trying to say, but got cut off by a knock on the door. "Come in." I shouted. It was Ryan and Hayley. "RYGUY!" I shouted and gave him a hug. "I missed you Annie!" He said. "Awe! I missed you too." I said. "Well your mom is calling you down, to eat." He said. I nodded. "Come on HayHay, lets gooo!" He shouted and they ran off. (Ryan and Hayley are the same age in this story.) "I always thought they would be so cute together." I said. "Me too." He said. I was getting up, to look for my phone, but I couldn't find it. "Hey Bren-" i was trying to say, but i got cut off my Brennan. "Hey Anns, why does Kenzie keep texting you, and saying, im sorry, call me, face time me, i miss you, he made that move, i didn't feel him even take my hand. She keeps sending those repeatedly." He said with a confused face. I grabbed my phone from his hands, and looked at the messages. "Come sit, and tell me, im all ears, if you want to talk." He said. I took a seat. "Well, i called Kenzie, and asked her if she wanted to spend the night, she said yeah, so i said I'd pick her up. My dad took me, and we went. I knocked, Maddie answered, then i ran upstairs, and i thought i heard her talking to herself, so i was barged in and said "HAHA WHY ARE YOU TALK-" but i got cut off because I realized her and Hayden were laying on her bed, with their hands intertwined. Hayden was trying to explain something but i didn't let him, i ran out hurt, and on my way out i heard Kenzie yell at him, something like "you only came over here to talk not to do this." But im not too sure, because I quickly left." I said with a sigh. He put his arm around me. "Awe. It's okay Annie. We'll get through this together, ill be here every step of the way with you. And you deserve better." He said. "Thing is, i don't want better, i want Hayden." I said. "ANNIE, BRENNAN, DINNER!!" Yelled Caleb. We looked at each other, and started to make our way downstairs.
-
Caleb, Brennan, Hayley, Ryan, and I took a seat. Mommy, and Daddy were putting the rest of the food on the table, then they sat down. "Mrs. Jill, and Mr.Mike went out, to get some things at the store. So it gives us a moment to talk to you kiddos." Mommy said with  a little chuckle. "Well, Johnny's family, Kenzie's family, The Summerall Family, The Bartels, the Lueders, the Drews, Rock Your Hair and the Siwas, will be coming over tomorrow for the party, more will be coming too. Annie, you know rules with Hayden. But ill give you guys a break. You are allowed to post pictures of each other and hang out tomorrow. TOMORROW ONLY! we want you guys to enjoy the party." Mommy said with a smile. I looked at Brennan. "Okay." I said nervously.

The only day, im allowed to hang out with Hayden, we're not talking. The day, im supposed to be hanging with My bff, and having a sleepover with her, we're in a fight.. just great.

A/N the weekend is ending which means school tmrw :( ugh. ill try to update as much as i can from Monday to Friday💜 Ily Guys💛
- M 💕