Talking To Hayden 💭

Annies Pov

Well, I won't give up on us, even if the sky gets rough, im givin' you all my love, im still lookin' up. and when you're needing your space to do some navigating, ill be here patiently waiting to see what you find.

-

"Annie, Can we talk?" Hayden said. "I should give Kenzie her chips." I said trying to walk off. "Annie wait! Please." He said begging me. "Okay. But let me give these to Kenzie. Ill be back." I said.

I walked out to where she was at, she was taking a video of Johnny. "Here Kenz." I said handing her the snacks. She grabbed them. I was about to walk back into the house. "Where you going?" She asked. "Hayden wants to talk to me. Ill be back." I said. She nodded, and continued recording Johnny.

I walked back into the house, and Hayden was sitting at the island. "Come." I said, and started to make my way back to my room. He followed behind. I opened my door, he came in, then i shut my door. I sat on my bed, and patted the spot next to me for him to sit down. "you can talk." I Said looking away. "can you at least look at me." He said. I turned to look at him. "when you saw me and kenz, i swear it wasn't anything like that." He said. "then what was it? because i clearly saw you holding her hand." I said. "I didn't mean to. i feel nothing towards kenzie." he said. "that's what you say, but, i don't know if i believe you." I said. "Annie, i lie in life, yes. but lying about my feelings for you? i would never." he said. i stayed silent. "annie?" Hayden said quietly. "yes?" I said. "I can't be the only one trying here." He said. "I was in your place before. I was in your place when you were holding Kenzies hand. Even if we're apart and we were told we couldn't talk, or communicate, you could've stayed down for me. A friendship takes two people, and at that moment, i was the only one trying." i looked down. "it was a mistake. i made a mistake, yes annie i know. but ill never do it again. you're my best friend, I can't lose you." He said, as a tear fell. "like I've told you to many times before, you'll never lose me." I said. "Im sorry annie." He said pulling me into his chest. "Its alright best friend, I forgive you." I said with a smile. "I love you until the sun dies LeBlancy." he smiled. "I love you more than you'll ever know summerall." i blushed, a little. "now, since this is the only day we can be together lets make the best of it!" He said with a huge smile. he grabbed my hand, and we walked down to the pool.

A/N yikes I haven't updated in a few days, sorry guys, school is stressful :( but give me some ideas for this book, ya girl is runnin outta ideas hereee. haha. THIS IS A FILLER OKAAAAY💛
btw todays vlog had me shook & her music video WAS 😍😍😍
k im done😂💜
- M 💕