Best Friend Posts 💜🤞🏻

Annies Pov
I ran straight to the girls bathroom, and called up Lexi and Katie. I just stood there in a stall, crying, the i heard the door fly open. "ANNIE?" Yelled Lexi. Katie found the stall i was in, and they quickly pulled me into a hug. "What happened?" Lexi said. "Its Lauren. I feel like she's taking away my best friend." I said. "Awe, it's okay Annie. Hayden is stupid if he doesn't see that you're more of a great friend to him than Lauren will ever be." Lexi said rubbing my back. "Plus, Lauren And Haydens friendship, or whatever they have going on, will quickly end because i feel like Lauren is just trying to get close to him, because you're his best friend, and she doesn't want you to be." Katie said. "Katie is right.." said Lexi. "I hope so, i just hate losing friends..." i said. "I know Annie, but come on girl! Lets wipe off the wet mascara, and clean you up, and you can come play arcade games with us, and lets order pizza, and all the ice cream you want." Said Lexi. "I love you guys so much!" I said. Then we all did a group hug, Lexi and Katie were the best friends I could have ever asked for.
-
After we got cleaned up, we actually had to leave, so we decided to move our plans over for tomorrow. We all got into the car, and it was a long drive back to RYH's hotel. I didn't sit next to Hayden this time, i sat next to Lexi. I was watching a YouTube video with Lexi when i got a notification, saying "HaydenSummerall shared a post." I decided just to look because im lowkey nosey, i thought to my self , and chuckled.
(LONG POST AHEAD)
HaydenSummerall☑️

(Picture Credits To The Owner, Yes This Is Photoshopped)🖤liked by AnnieLeBlanc, LexiDrew, IAmABakedPotato, 104,204 more

🖤liked by AnnieLeBlanc, LexiDrew, IAmABakedPotato, 104,204 more

HaydenSummerall☑️-
Dear BestFriend, Stay In My Life Forever Because You're One Of The Best Things To Ever Happen To Me, I love You🤕. Love, Your "Summerall"💜

View All Comments

Snow- spicious

Hannie193- " i love you " 😏😏 #HannieIsReal

HannieStans- SNOW REACT TO HANNIE

LexiDrew☑️- PC ME

Kaydenstans- ew this just ruined my feed

LaurenOrlando88☑️- summerall❤️

HaydenSummerall☑️- dont call me that only Annie Can 😂😂😂
@ laurenorlando88

HaydenFp- LMFAOOAO^ LAUREN😭😭😭😭😭😭😂😂 Just stop trying

DylanSummerall☑️- 💚💚💚💚💚💚

KenzieZiegler☑️- this is so cute omg💛

123Hannie- lol ^ i cant tell if shes being nice or petty 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️

ShippingHannie- DYLAN SUMMERALL I KNOW YOU SHIP HANNIE ADMIT IT ALREADY

HannieFp- ANNIE WYA COMMENT ON THIS

AnnieLeSummerall- lauren once again leave my poor children alone

AnnieLeBlanc☑️- i cant tell if you're joking or not

IamAbakedPotato- ^ Gee Hayden u messed up 😂😂😂

Layden10- this is ugly , hannie was the worst ship ever made 😂😂😂😂

ShipsHannie- LOL UR UGLY AND LAYDEN WAS THE WORST SHIP EVER MADE THE HANNIE FANDOM WILL COME AFTER U

Mads.Lewis- #mayden

DylanSummerall☑️- oh my , yikes whats a mayden

HannieLover- LMFAOOAO SAME DYLAN SAME SAME SAME

AnnieLeSummerall- mads leave my child hayden alone he doesnt even know what mayden is lol just stop

Hannie1032- aw annie :(

OfficiallyDadTayley☑️- aww Hayden! Of course ill stay in your life forever! i love you too 😘

HannieLove- ^ FORGET HANNIE ITS ALL ABOUT BAYDEN

HayAnnie-  am i the only one who thinks annie and hayden are in a fight right now or are not talking to each other right now 😕
❤️AnnieLeBlanc☑️  Liked This       Comment
Annies Pov
I guess you can say Hayden and I are in a fight. I find it crazy how one person can ruin everything. I looked at Hayden, and realized, he is a great person. I'm not mad at him, im just mad that someone can take away the person who makes me really happy. I dont know where me and Hayden stand right now, but im hoping we can work things out, i guess..
Haydens Pov
I feel like I lost my best friend, my everything. It's crazy how one person can make a big impact on your life huh?! As i seen Annies comment, i was shutting down. I feel really bad, and I don't want Lauren to ruin our bond. I was looking out  the window when Caleb nudged me. "Look at her phone." He whispered. I looked and she saw my picture and she kept looking at it. Then she locked her phone and laid her head on Lexis Shoulder.
-
"Thank you so much Nicole for a fun filled day!" Said Mrs.Katie. Everyone was saying their goodbyes. I was waiting for Annie to say goodbye to me, but instead she just walked passed me, and started to run to her Car. I ran after her. "Annie, please wait!" I yelled. She kept running but i caught up and grabbed her arm, "I Can Explain. Please let me." I said. "Explain what?" She said wiping her eyes as she released from me and started running, but again i caught up and grabbed her arm. "It's just the worst feeling in the world to see your best friend becoming close with someone else, it feels like you're going to lose them." She said. "That makes two of us." I said..

A/N this chapter was boring , ik , but this is just a filler lol, ill be updating late today💜
- M 💕