Beach Time 🌊

Annies Pov
We all head down to the beach, and we set up our chairs. I decided to go change with girls in the beach bathroom, so i can go swimming. "Hey Anns, are you okay?" Asked Katie. "Yeah? Why do you ask?" I said. "When you And Hayden came back to us after shopping, you looked a bit down." She said. "No, im completely fine." I said. "Well Tell Caleb that, He's pretty worried." Said Katie. I nodded, and continued to change.
-
We all ran out to the water. "Hey Annie! Wanna Play Catch with Me?" Asked Johnny. "Yes!" I said in excitement. We both ran into the water, and he had a football. We were throwing it back and forth. "Go further out!" He said. I went further out and missed the ball. And my whole body went into the water. I got up, and Johnny was laughing. "Heyyyy there John, don't laugh at me." I said fake crying. "Im sorry little baby!" He said and he came and carried me to shore. "Thanks there John." I said laughing and he rolled his eyes.
Haydens Pov
"Hayden that's the 5th time you let the ball fly past you!! Stop zoning out!" Yelled Caleb. "I quit!" I said. We were playing a game of volleyball. I seen Johnny and Annies little moment they had there in the water. It kind of made me sad. But Annie can play and be friends with who ever she wants.. right?
Annies Pov
I got out the water to get a snack with Lexi and Katie. We went to go get some smoothies and chips and we sat down in the warm sand. "I love it here already!" Said Katie. As she said that, i seen Lauren and Hayden laughing and smiling as they pushed each other into the water. "Hello Annie?????" Said Katie waving her hand into my face. "Oh sorry Katie." I said. "How do you like Hawaii?" Asked Lexi. "I guess, it...s fi...ne." I said stuttering as i seen Hayden and Lauren. "Look, ill catch up with  you girls later, im going to check Bubba." I told them. They nodded. Seen Lauren and Hayden, kind of hit my heart, i just needed Caleb right now, so I decided to go to him.
He was sitting down alone in the sand near the shore, so i took a seat next to him. He put his arm around me. "Aw Annie, whats wrong?" He said. "How did you notice?" I asked. "Im your brother i always notice." He said. "I don't know what's wrong." I said. "You sure? Or you just don't wanna tell me that you seen Layden playing and you were sad?" He asked. "Who's Layden?" I asked confused. "Lauren Orlando and Hayden, and Dont worry Anns, she wont take your friend away from you." He said laughing. Caleb didn't take me seriously, i got up from the sand and went to collect my things and go change.
-
"You ready Annie?" Lexi said. "Yeah i am." I said. Lexi smiled and we were walking out to the car. "Alright who wants lunch!" Said Daddy. "MEEEE!" I shouted. "ME TOO!" Shouted Brennan. "Looks like the two best friends are hungry." Said Mommy, i laughed. We all got in the Car, and i sat in between Lexi and Brennan. The lunch place we are eating at is about 30 minutes away. It was a boring car ride until Brennan brought out a rubriks cube. "No Brennan you can't do it like that." I said Laughing. "Oh shush let me try." He said concentrating. I tried to get it from me, but he slapped my hand. "DONNELLY YOU DIDNT!" I said Laughing. "SORRY BEST FRIEND I DIDNT MEAN TOO, AW NOW I FEEL BAD." He said hugging me. "It's okay, i know you didn't mean it best friend." I said hugging him back. After the hug Lexi Nudged me. "Look at Hayden." She whispered. I looked back, and he was looking at me straight in the eye with an upset face. "You okay?" I asked him. "Why do you care?" He said upset. I looked at him, and looked back at Lexi. She pulled me into her for a hug. "He just doesn't know you care so much about him. It's okay Annie. He'll get it through his mind some day." she said. Lexi is a really good friend to me.
"YOU COULDVE ATLEAST SAID YES OR NO INSTEAD OF MAKING HER SAD. SHE WAS CURIOUS. SHES JUST TRYING TO BE YOUR FRIEND." i heard Caleb yell. "MIND YOUR OWN BUSINESS CALEB." Yelled Hayden. "THIS IS MY BUSINESS." Yelled Caleb. "HOW? EXPLAIN!" Hayden Yelled Back. "ANNIE IS MY LITTLE SISTER. AND HER BUSINESS IS MINE." Caleb yelled clenching his fists. "FOR GOODNESS SAKE SHUT UP CALEB YOU ARE SO ANNOYING!" Hayden Yelled Back. Caleb was about to punch him. "CALEB NO!" I yelled.

A/N sorry for not updating, i had lots going on💜
- M 💕