buying a gift

(sorry for any spelling errors.)

Haydens Pov

"hayden what are you doing? it does not take you an hour to shower and get dressed mister!" yelled dylan.

"Im trying to make my hair as curly as it can be." i said.

that's when he walked in.

"oh yeah, i forgot, annie loves you hair when its curly." he laughed.

"can you help me? pleaaaaassssseeeeeeeee!"

he just shook my hair around.

"there." he said.

"you just shoo-" he cut me off.

"what? do you want me to take out the curling iron? hayden, it looks fine like that, she'll like it, trust me." he said.

i trusted him, so i went out of the bathroom, and went to slip on my shoes.

-

"alright, hayden, what are you getting her?" he asked as we walked into target.

"let me see, doritos, sweatpants, a couple of movies, and some chap stick, oh and maybe some candy." i said.

he looked at me like i was crazy. "she'll love it." i said.

"oh and please get her a ring, or necklace or bracelet that is purple, yall need to upgrade them rubber bands."

-

we walked out with a lot of bags.

as we entered the car, dylan said, "the huge gift bag for annie is in the bag back there, hurry up and put it nicely in the bag, ill bag brec's."

i took out the huge gift bag, and put the two pairs of sweats, 7 bags of doritos, some chocolate, 2 chapsticks, 4 movies, and a bear in it. then i grabbed the wrapping paper, and place it at the top.

"alright, now to the jewelry store." dylan started the car.

-

"make it quick, and ill pay." dylan said.

i agreed and made my way to the employee.

"do you need help?" he asked.

"yes, can i make a request for what i want? but i need it by tonight." i explained.

(YALL WILL HAVE TO SEE WHAT HE GOT HER WHEN THE TIME COMES)

"yes."

-

"well what are you waiting for kid? go knock on the door, and bring her outside, and hurry up, we have to pick up brec."

i got out of the car, and found my way to her door.

i let out a deep breath, and rang the door bell.

brennan answered the door.

"SUP BRO!" he said, as we shook hands.

"wheres annie?" i asked.

"ANNIE YOUR BOYFRIEND IS HERE!" he yelled.

which made me laugh.

"actually, we're not dating." i said.

brennan turned his head quick, and looked at me crazy.

"oh. my. goodness, summerall! what are you doing with your life!" he laughed.

i shrugged.

"boy i've been shippin yall ever since. date already."

"well-" i got cut off.

"SUMMERALL!" she yelled as she jumped into my arms. .

"Well im leaving, i am not trying to be a third wheeler." brennan said walking off.

we laughed.

i was still holding her, and i told her "i missed you so much."

"i missed you too!" she smiled, as we released.

"you look absolutely gorgeous."

"thank you." she smiled.

she took my hand, and locked it with hers.

i looked at her and smiled, and she looked back at me with a sparkle in her eye.

"annie im in l-"

"DYLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN!" she screamed as she let go of my hand and ran to the car.

-

a/n haha wrong timing hayden ooooop but this chapter is probably cringy & idk  but i didnt have time to add more so ig its another filler but pls bare w me , this has been a bad week. but i just wanna thank viciousgarbagecan & sunshine64664 for supporting me & making me laugh w their comments 💜 you guys get me sm & you both are seriously like my ibfs💜