Chicken Girls 🐔

Annies Pov

I bless the day i found you, i want to stay around you. And so i beg you, let it be me.

-

"then he kissed my forehead, and we said our I love you's, and then I climbed back up here!" I smiled. "ah two cutie pies." Kenzie chuckled. "now tell me all bout Jenzie." I smirked. "well, we aren't really official yet, and we never told each other if we had feelings for each other." she sighed. "well, why don't you tell him how you feel." I smiled. "but I want him to make the first move." she said. "okay, if that's what you want, I totally support you bff!" I said as I hugged her. "but don't wait too long." I said..

"it's 11:45am girlies, wake up!" mommy said tickling our feet. I kicked, and Kenzie groaned. Eventually like 15 minutes later, we were fully awake, and just on our phones. "has Hayden texted you?" I asked her. "yeah, he texted me and thanked me for last night." she said. "ANNIE PLEASE WAKE UP THE BOYS AND HAY HAY!" I heard mommy yell from downstairs. "ill wake up hay." Kenzie smiled. "thank you!" I said a I ran out of my room, and to Caleb's room.

I walked in Caleb's room and jumped on the bed. "yo what was that for!" brennan yelled pulling the blankets over his head. Caleb groaned and sat up, so I sat next to him on the bed. He started to sniffle a little, then he smelled me. "Hayden." he said. "huh?" I questioned. "you were with Hayden, weren't you?" he chuckled. "no?" I said, acting clueless. "then why do you smell like him?" Bubba asked. "I do n-, wait how do you know what he smells like?" I said confused. "you act like I've never sat next to the kid before." he said then bursted out laughing. "now just tell me the truth, I won't get mad." he said. I got up and shut the door. "okay, well I snuck out to go to waffle house with Hayden." I said. "ooo Annie has gotten tough." Brennan said with a little giggle. I punched him. "what's funny now?" I said, and couldn't resist and laughed. "you would do anything for that kid, won't you?" caleb said. "anything and everything." I smiled.

"Annie, hurry, we have to go to the set of Chicken Girls soon." mommy said. "I'm trying okay, I'm trying here." I said. We were all currently eating breakfast, with everyone at the table. I have to be at the set by two, and it's 1:30pm. Ugh.. I finished showering, now all I had to do was fix myself up a little. "ANNIE!!" I heard Caleb yell from downstairs. I groaned as grabbed my shoes and vans and ran downstairs.

"Caleb you're in charge, please keep an eye out for Hayley, and Ryan." mommy said. "and Annie, you know the rules." she said. I did a fake smile. "ill see you guys later, I love you all!" mommy said. "We love you too." we all said. Kenzie, Hayley, and I walked into my dressing room together. I did a quick change, my hair, and my makeup, then I was able to meet up with everyone else.

"eh go ahead, have your freedom, hang with Hayden, just don't tell mommy I let you." he said. "I LOVE YOU SO MUCH!!" I Said as I hugged him tightly, then Kenzie and I ran off to find everyone.

"HAYDEN!" I screamed. He opened his arms, and i ran into them, and he picked me up and spun me around, and couldn't help but smile. "see those were the hugs I've missed." I said, as i smiled. "learn your lines, we dont have much time." Said one of our directors. We all headed into the gym. I was with Hayden. I was laying on his leg, and we we going over our lines together.

(This Is A Scene)
"Rhyme wait up!" Hayden said, running towards me, as i was walking away. I quickly turned. "What?" I said. Then he leaned in, and we kissed. When the kiss ended, we looked into each other's eyes. "that was my first kiss." I said with a chuckle. "even though it was for acting, i felt sparks." he said. "so did i." he said. "ALRIGHT CUT! THAT WASNT APART OF THE SCRIPT!" The director said with a laugh. "how are they cute in real life and acting?" Kenzie said. "IM  A PROUD GRANDPA!" Greg yelled, as everyone clapped. we got off set, and went to have lunch.

"Im such a proud brother." Caleb said patting my back. "It was for a scene Bubba, A SCENE!" I laughed. "but you know you felt something." He said. Caleb was right.

We were now leaving. "Bye Hay." I said giving him a hug. "ill see you tonight." I whispered.

A/N tbh idk what this chapter was 😂😂 smh