beach w/ best friends 🌊

Annies Pov

"brennan if you don't put m-" I couldn't finish my sentence because i was thrown in the water. as soon, as i could breathe again, i started to yell, "DONNELLY!" i laughed. "oops sorry, next time don't put ice cream all over my face." he said with a laugh. i just rolled my eyes, and swam over to the crew.

"lets volleyball, but in the water." johnny insisted. "how are we gonna play? we didn't bring a ball." greg laughed. "oop. Johnny feels dumb." said caleb, with a chuckle. "HOW ABOUT CHICKEN FIGHT!!" brennan yelled. "i dont know how to play." said kenzie. caleb and Brennan face palmed. "so basically, you choose a partner, and one of you, has to get on the others neck. then you find another pair of partners, and you vs each other. the people on top of the others neck, has to push off their opponent who ever goes down first, loses." explained caleb. "ill be partners with, johnny." kenzie said. i made a sad face. "what about me!" i laughed. "oop." kenzie laughed. "im joking its fine." i smiled. "annie, do you want to be my partner?" brennan asked. "yeah." I said. so it was caleb and carson, dylan and caden, greg and no one, he was the "referee."

"how about, kenzie and johnny vs annie and brennan?" greg asked. we agreed. "do you wanna go first, against kenzie?" brennan asked. "Yes." I said, and then he put me on his neck.

"3...2...1 GOOOOOO!" greg yelled. Me and Kenzie kept laughing and couldn't stop, so it was kind of hard to push her off of Johnny. "YOU GOT THIS ANNS!" yelled brennan. me and kenzie kept laughing, but eventually i pushed her off. "FIRST PLACE IS BRA- I MEAN ANNIE AND BRENNAN." greg yelled as he tried to play it off, as if he didn't almost say brannie. I looked at him, and jokingly rolled my eyes.

we were now hanging out in the sand. "thank you guys." i broke the silence. "anytime. we're always here for you, and we would do anything to cheer you up." greg said. i smiled, and leaned my head on kenzies shoulder.

we finished meeting fans that were at the beach, and decided to go eat dinner, at red robin.

"i think ill just get a regular cheeseburger and fries." I spoke up. "same." said kenzie. we all ordered food, and we were making jokes, kenzie and i were making musical.lys, and we were just talking about life.

we got our food, and we started to eat. carson, poked me and pointed to the right of our table. "what? Im eating." I said with a mouth full. "look." he whispered. "carson if its something dumb, i get to slap you." I laughed. "I promise its not." he said. i rolled my eyes, and i looked to the right, and there was Hayden.

he was sitting at a table.

the sad part is, he was by him self, with his head down.

----

qotd - fav ship?
hannie
cannie
brannie
or
#matrick ? 💀😂
if you guys look @ my "more facts" page you'll understand why 😂
(yall im jk issa joke so you dont have to answer💀)