What Happened ? 💜

Annies Pov
"Anns, that's like the thousandth time Hayden has tried to FaceTime you. Answer it!" Said Caleb. "No. Caleb.. i..i.. just can't." I said holding back some tears. "Anns, Whats wrong?" Asked Mommy. "Nothing." I said. After that, the car ride home was silent. Super silent. About 45 minutes later, we were back home from the airport. I grabbed my luggages and walked in my house, i saw Hayley with Ms.Jill. "HAY HAY!" I screamed and dropped my bags to go and hug her. "ANNIE BEAR!" She yelled. We hugged for like years. I missed Hayley so much. We all said our hi's, and then i ran upstairs to my room. I kept looking at the message. Over. And. Over. Again. I had over 200 missed calls from Hayden, and like 500 texts from Hayden. I didn't want to talk. Reading his texts, and the texts from the unknown person, made me cry. I plopped down on my bed, and boom. All the tears came out. As i was crying, someone walked in and shut the door. "Ill be down later, leave please!" I said. "Annie." I realized it was Paige. I sat up, and she sat down on the bed, pulling me into her arms. "Hayden broke up with you?" She asks. "No. I can't say." I said. "You can tell me anything. I promise ill never tell." She said. "Basically what hap-" i said getting cut off by the ding of my phone. It was from "unknown." "Hold on. Ill be right back." I said, going into my bathroom and locking my door. I opened the message.

Unknown
Unknown - dont you dare tell Paige. Don't you dare, or your whole family will be in jeopardy. I dont think you want that, huh Princess? 😘

-
There came the tears. How did they know i was going to tell Paige. Just how. I quickly wiped my tears, and walked out of the bathroom ."paige, you need to get out." I said, Even though i needed her the most right now. "Annie, pleas-" she said. "Paige! GO NOW!" I said. She looked at me in shock, and walked out. I jumped on my bed and cried into my pillow.
-
I woke up, i checked the time time. 12am. That's when I realized i fell asleep, while i was crying earlier. I grabbed my phone, more and more missed calls from Hayden. I decided to FaceTime him since 9pm his time. *ringing* he instantly picked up. "I WAS SO WORRIED JULIANNA GRACE LEBLANC!" He Screamed. "Woah. Im sorry Summerall, i was going through some things." I said. "You could've at least shot me a text, so i would know if you're okay or not." He said. "I know. Im sorry." I said. "It's okay. But what happened? You know im here for you princess." He said. I went silent. "Annie. Please tell me." He said. Right when he said that, the unknown person texted.

Unknown
Unknown - oh Gracie. Don't say a word to him. Or ANYBODY. If you do, say bye to your good friend Katie.. sweet dreams, Anns😘

-
It was like they always knew what i was doing. And what i was saying to the person that i was talking to. "ANNIE!" Hayden screamed, which scared me. "AH YOU ALMOST GAVE ME A HEART ATTACK!" I yelled. "Sorry, you were just day dreaming" he said. "Sorry." I said. "Its fine, but what happened?" He said. "Oh. I was just missing my cousin that's in heaven. It made me sad." I lied. I then looked at my phone screen, and saw his worried face. It made me so hurt. I just lied to him. "Awe. Anns. Keep your head up, im always here for you princess. I promise. If you're ever sad, you know you can talk to me." He said. "I know." I said, and a slight smile spread across my face.
-
Haydens Pov
Annie just fell asleep. We are still on face time. I set up my phone on my side bed table so the camera will be facing me, while i sleep. I kept thinking about earlier. I feel like Annie is lying to me, but why would Annie lie to me. I just shrugged it off, and i fell asleep.