Police Station 🚔

Annies Pov
"ANNIE LET ME IN NOW!" Caleb Screamed. "Bubba go away!" I screamed back. "DONT LET ME DO THIS ANNIE!" Caleb Yelled. That's when I gave in. I didn't want him to break down the door. I opened the door, and sat in the corner of my room. Caleb sat next to me. "Come here." He said, putting his arms around me. I cried in his arms. "Annie. Please tell me what has happened. You quit your music video, you quit filming for YouTube red, you quit your brat show, you broke up with Hayden without an explanation." He went on about everything. "Caleb, as much as i want to tell you,
I can't." I said. "What's so hard about it?" He asked. "I don't want you guys to get hurt. So I'm putting everything i love to the side right now." I said. "Annie. You have so many great opportunities out here. You need to take them. You love acting, and you got shows that you wanted, you love to sing, you're in the making of your first music video, and your first concert. You're doing big things in life little sister, what does that have to do with us getting hurt?" Caleb asked. "You don't get it." I said. "Annie, tell me what's going on you deserve to be happy. Being with Hayden, and doing your jobs, made you so happy." He said. I couldn't take it anymore. "Caleb where's dad?" I asked. "Almost here. Hes coming here early, Paige went to pick him up, why?" He asked. I couldn't take it anymore. "Caleb. I've been getting anonymous texts. They threaten me. If I don't do what they say, they hurt someone i love. They told me to break up with Hayden before our plane landed, and they told me to cancel every event and big thing, i had with Hayden. And i was doing mostly  everything with Hayden, that's why, I had to quit." I said crying. "Jade." He mumbled, clenching his fists. "She likes Hayden. It should be her." He said. "I believe so." I said. "Annie, we need to tell mommy." He said. "Caleb, no!" I said. "Annie! They put your life in danger, they put our lives in danger! They took your happiness away!! Don't you want closure and don't you want to be happy again?" Caleb kind of yelled.
"I want to be happy, more than anything right now Bubba! But if i tell, they always find a way to find out! And they'll hurt me, or someone i love!" I yelled. "ANNIE! DON'T YOU UNDERSTAND? THEY ALREADY HURT THE PEOPLE YOU LOVE! YOU HURT HAYDEN. ANNIE. YOU HURT HAYDEN." He yelled. "I understand that." I said. "You obviously don't Anns. I feel bad for him, you left him with no explanation! And Annie, why would you let someone take your happiness away, take what you love doing the most. They took everything you've had." He said shaking his head. "Hopefully, ill do what I love doing again, one day." I said with tears falling down my face. Caleb Face palmed. "ANNIE! WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU, SERIOUSLY? ONE DAY? NO ANNIE, YOU'RE RECORDING YOUR COVER TOMORROW! THAT PERSON IS NOT STOPPING MY SISTER FROM WHAT SHE LOVES TO DO!" He screamed. "Caleb, they already did." I said. "That's not my point, Annie." He said shaking his head, once again. "Then what is?" I said. "This person really got to your head, didn't they? You're not quitting anything, you're going to go to the studio, and you're recording the song, you're going o film that music video, you're going to stay on Brat, you're still filming your YouTube red show, and you're going to talk to Hayden." He said. "Impossible." I said. "At this point, I don't care what you say, you deserve to be happy, I'm telling mom about the texts. So you better get ready, i know we're going to the police station once im finished telling them." He said standing up. "Caleb?!" I questioned. "What?" He said. "Can i come with you?" I asked. "Of course." He said, and we made our way downstairs.
-
"Mom, Dad, Paige, We have something to tell you." I said, looking down. "You can tell us." Mommy said. "This isn't easy. But, I've been receiving anonymous texts messages, saying to back off from Hayden, they've been sending me threats. If I don't do what they say, they hurt the ones i love the most. They made me break up with Hayden, they made me do many things like quit all my things i was working on." I said. I felt my eyes getting watery. "We're glad you told us, this has to stop though Annie. You don't deserve this." Mommy said grabbing her purse and keys. "Paige, stay and watch Hayley, please." Daddy said. She nodded. "Caleb, Annie, in the car, now!" Daddy said.
-
We arrived, and we're sitting in a cops office. "May i see the messages?" Asked the officer. I showed him. "Im going to plug your phone in my computer, and save these messages. Then, im going to try and track the persons phone." He said. We nodded and he left his office. About 30 minutes later, he came back. "I got a lead." He said. I looked at Caleb, and he pulled me close. "Mr. And Mrs. LeBlanc. This person, has set up a microphone in her phone, to record everything going on around, they are also looking through the camera, to see who shes with and what shes doing. We are working with Apple and At&T to get her a new phone." He said. I started to cry. Caleb comforted me. My mom started to tear up. "Who is it?" Daddy asked, getting angry. "I believe its someone you know." He said. He said her name, and It wasn't Jade.. it was..

A/n sorry for not updating yesterday, i was doing my project, its only been 8 days since i went back to school and i already have a huge project , smh :( but enjoy 💜
- M 💕