Chapter 16

Kayla's pov

Today was the day. The day I had dreamed about for 5 years. I was going to get to kiss norman. Sure it was for my job, but I knew I was going to enjoy this a little too much. I just got done being turned into Lilly when I heard a knock at my trailer door.

"Come in!" I said looking back into my mirror.

"you ready for today?" I didn't have to turn around to know who that voice belonged to.

I turned and smiled at Lauren as she ran up and hugged me.

"More like nervous" I laughed.

"just breathe!" She smiled.

"Lauren you know how I feel about norman, what if this kiss is just part of the job to him?" I said nervously.

"it's not trust me" she laughed.

" Or what if he doesn't like the way I kiss. O god maybe I'm a bad kisser." I started freaking out and rambling.

Lauren put an arm on my shoulder to calm me down,"kayla. You'll be fine."

i smiled and took a deep breath,"thanks"

i felt my phone vibrate and I quickly took it out of my pocket to see I had a twitter notification telling me norman posted. What? Ya I subscribed to him so I get notifications when he posts? So what? I opened it and couldn't help but blush.

@wwwbigbaldhead today will probably be one of my favorite days ever of filming. Cannot wait for you all to see the new episodes!

"Awwww!!" Lauren squealed.

"maybe it's because of something else" I tried saying.

she gave me a you got to be kidding me look causing me to start laughing. We then heard a knock at my door again, this time it was chandler.

"hey Robert says he's ready for ya" he said.

I ruffled his hair,"thanks squirt."

he laughed and playfully punched me as I looked back to Lauren who was all smiles. I took a deep breath and followed them over to the prison. My heart was pounding and I knew I was sweating, but not because of the heat. I have never been so nervous in my life. We approached the set around the same time that norman did. Norman came straight over to me and Lauren left so we could be alone. I was blushing like mad. I still couldn't believe I was going to get to kiss daryl dixon!

"You ready for today?" He asked smiling.

"more like a bit nervous." I whispered.

"nervous why?" He asked.

"ummm..." I couldn't think of an excuse.

he laughed and hugged me," got nothing to be nervous of sweetheart. It's going to be a great day."

i released from the hug and smiled up to him as Robert called both of our names. We approached him as he gave us our directions. We both nodded as he spoke and then we assumed our starting positions as Robert walked behind the camera. I felt like I was going to pass out from nerves as I waited for rob to yell action. I knew I was shaking, anticipating what was going to happen. Would it be good? Would it be everything I dreamed of? My thoughts were cut off when I heard Robert yell,

"action!"

i started walking, hearing norman (daryl) behind me.

Lilly: leave me alone daryl!

Daryl: get yer ass back here lil before I make ya.

lilly:you wouldn't.

daryl: (smirks and throws me over his shoulder. I fight to get away.) butterflies filled my stomach as I tried to stay In Character