Chapter 24

Kayla's pov

lauren helped me re straighten my hair as we both got dressed. The guys were downstairs in the basement playing on the xbox seeming they didn't have to get ready other than just throwing in clothes. Geez were guys lucky. Emily and Melissa had finished early and went downstairs to help my mom. She told them they didn't have to but they insisted. I looked in the mirror as Lauren finished,

"there finished"

"thanks" I smiled.

My phone buzzed in my pocket and it was a twitter notification saying norman had posted.he didn't sneak another picture of me did he? I opened it and smiled.

@wwwbigbaldhead having a blast in Ohio with the cast and one of the most amazing families I've ever met! Don't forget to tune in tonight!

I smiled led and Lauren looked over my phone,"ya know the pictures he puts up of the two of you are adorable"

"I'm always sleeping!" I laughed.

"all his fans are wondering if you two are dating or not." She smiled.

"I know, but I'm not going to tell them. I want him to and when he's ready he can" I smiled.

i quickly turned my phone around and took a selfie with Lauren and quickly posted it on twitter.

@kaylarolfes having a blast with my bestie "@laurencohan! Tune in to twd tonight!!"

Within seconds I had thousands of retweets and comments. I had gained a lot of followers just because I knew them, but no one knew I was actually on the show yet. O shit...the show. how would my family react to it? Would they think I was good? Would they laugh?

"What's wrong?" Lauren asked.

"I'm scared what my family will think about the show" I sighed.

"don't worry about it. It shouldn't matter." She smiled.

"I know but it does to me" I sighed.

"look, if you're family doesn't like it then there's a problem. But remember you have two families now. We may not be blood but we will always be there to support you in everything you do" she smiled.

"thanks" I said.

I jumped when when I heard the doorbell ring.

"Well now or never" I sighed

i ran downstairs to see my mom letting in my grandma.

"Kayla!" She yelled.

i ran up and hugged her. I had missed her like crazy that I had tears in my eyes,"I missed you so much"

she kissed my cheek and Lauren came up behind me. I smiled and said,"grandma this is one of my costars on the walking dead and she's also my best friend"

"it's very nice to meet you" Lauren smiled.

"you too come give me a hug sweetheart" grandma smiled and hugged Lauren.

then the rest of my family started piling in. Norman and the boys had come upstairs and my cousins flipped. I quickly ran to him and said,

"guys I have to introduce you to someone important."

they all nodded and I grabbed Norman's hands and pulled him to the kitchen with all the other guys in tow. My grandma was sitting at the table with my mom. She smiled when she saw me,

"grandma I'd like to introduce you to the rest of the cast. This is Andrew Lincoln, Michael rooker, Steven yeun, chandler riggs, Melissa mcbride, and Emily Kinney."