Don't need no butterflies when you give me the whole damn zoo.*

Starving - Hailee Steinfield

"Are you trying to seduce me Miss Andrews?"

"Is it working?" I ask biting my lip as I feel him harden beneath me, Harry reaches up and cups my face, I turn my head towards it and press a soft kiss to his palm. 

"You're so fucking beautiful Sara." He whispers sending shockwaves to my core. "Let's get you wet." He purrs before lifting me up and carrying me into the bathroom. 

"I do have legs you know." I huff as he puts me down.

"And I have arms to carry you." He says shrugging as I shake my head. "Up!" Harry chirps as he grips the hem of his shirt on my body, I hold my arms up and he pulls the fabric from my skin. "As sexy as you look in my clothes..." He says as he slides his boxers down my body. "You look even sexier without." He whispers before kissing me passionately.

Feeling bold I reach down and palm his massive arousal causing him to moan against my lips. I slip his shorts over his hips so they fall from his body and grasp his silken shaft before breaking the kiss and dropping to my knees.

Blowjobs are something I'm comfortable with and fairly good at, I think at least. But it never really did anything for me, I'd just give them when I got lazy or was on my period. 

With Harry I want to do it, I need to do it. I want to taste him in my mouth, I want to feel him come undone on my tongue. I want to feel him lose himself under my grip.

Harry looks down on me with a curious intent as he bites his lip, grasping his base I kiss up his shaft then swipe my tongue across his swollen tip. "Such a good cocktease baby." He whispers and I look up at him through my eyelashes, he had a look of embarrassment and arousal plastered on his face. 

Oh he's a dirty talker hm?

I've watched my fair share of porn and would find some of the dirty talk quite comical honestly, but when it's coming from his lips with his voice it's hot as fuck. Harry tangles his fingers in my hair and gasps as I take him in as far as I could while still looking up into his blazing green eyes.

His hands gingerly pull my hair back into a ponytail for him to grip as I bob up and down his length, grunts and moans escape his lips as my fingertip dig into his juicy thighs. "Holy fuck Sara." He moans as tilt my head, rotating around his girth. "God you are so fucking good at sucking dick baby."

Harry's moans grow louder, I've never heard a man be so vocal in his pleasure but it's doing things to me. His body shudders, he grips my hair more tightly and thrusts into my mouth as he spills down the back of my throat with an especially loud moan. "Holy shit." He breathes out as I place soft kisses and licks all over his manhood.

Harry pulls me to my feet and kisses me passionately as he walks me backwards, before I know it my back is against a tiled wall as Harry hits on the water. He brings us under the water and reconnects our lips, kissing him with his warmth and the warmth of the shower is making me dizzy with pleasure which is amplified when Harry reaches over, grabs some bodywash and massages it all over my body.

"That feels so good Harry." I moan as his large hands work over my breasts.

"This is what it's supposed to feel like." He whispers before gazing down at me.

"What?" I ask as he leans down to kiss me.

"Love." He whispers against my lips before kissing me passionately. 

He leans down and grabs the back of my thighs as he lifts me up and pins me against the wall. "See? Funsized!" He says smirking and I whimper as the feeling of his hard again manhood brush against my core. "What do you want baby?" He asks, looking down on me with his eyes full of lust.

"I want your cock, I want all of you, I want you to make love to me." I confess almost inaudibly.

But he heard it.

I cry out as Harry slides into me, giving me the delicious stretch only he could provide. I needed more though, I needed the ball of pressure building in my core to burst. "Harder Harry." I moan.

"You want it hard baby?" He whispers in a low rasp and I nod eagerly. "Turn around." He demands as he pulls himself from me, I turn towards the wall and brace myself. Harry grips my hips and slaps my ass before sliding back into my core from behind. "God, you feel so good around me Sara." He moans, Harry wraps as arm around my front and massages my clit as his thrusts grow deeper and harder.

"God Harry, don't stop." I cry out, feeling the ball of pressure swell more and more until bursting as I clench around him.

"So fucking tight." He moans, his thrusts grow sloppy until I feel him twitch inside me as he reaches his high. "Damn, you are just unbelievable Sara." Harry says breathlessly as he pulls himself from me, he turns me and I collapse against his chest as the water pours over us. "Emily was right you know? You are a total nympho. Here I was thinking you're an innocent little angel but nope. There was a shewolf hiding under all that fleece."

"Ahoooooo"