Chapter Seventeen

~ Hermione Granger / Alannah Snape ~

I wake up the next morning with a pounding headache. I try to sit up but someone's arm is wrapped around me, not allowing me to. My face was resting on a nude muscular chest. Who am I currently sharing a bed with? I angle my head upwards and let out a sigh of relief. It's just Draco.

Wait.

Why are we both naked? And in the same bed since we are both naked? Don't tell me that we.....

What the hell happened after the Halloween party last night? I let out a shriek, immediatly waking Draco up. He instantly let's me go and scrambles to sit up. I pull the thin sheet up and around my chest. I see that my hand is paler then normal so that means my Glamour Charm is off. Did anyone see me with my Glamour Charm off last night or did it happen in the middle of the night? Or during....

"H-Hermione?" Draco asks, his voice husky from sleep.

It's quite attractive, to be competely honest. Hermione! Get a freaking grip! Draco rubs his eyes, getting rid of any remaining sleep or chances of falling asleep. I look around the room to see that we're in my bedroom of all places. How did we get here from the party last night?

"W-what happened last night?" I ask quietly, knowing that Draco must also have a killer headache.

"I...don't know. We must have..." Draco trails off, his eyes going wide.

"We couldn't have" I gasp, my eyes becoming as wide as his.

"Hermione, we're both competely naked and in a bed together. We had sex last night" Draco says bluntly.

"Uh....um...what?" I splutter.

"Hermione, you know what I said" Draco says softly, his face softening as he looks at me.

"I know, I know. But what else did we do? The last thing I remember is us going back to the party and Ginny saying 'let's have fun'. How about you?" I ask.

"Same" Draco says with a heavy sigh.

I look at the bedside table and both of our wands are perfectly situated next to each other. Thank Merlin we didn't lose our wands. I wrap the sheet around my body and climb out of my bed. I see that our clothes are in multiple piles on the floor.

I grab my wand and put the temporary Glamour Charm back on. I place my wand back down on to the bedside table and walk over to my closet. I grab a grey tank top and black leggings. I also grab a bra and underwear. I turn to face Draco and place a hand on my hip.

He's sitting on my bed, the duvet the only thing covering his...manhood. I can still see his pale torso and abs. Draco smirks at me and my face turns as red as a tomato.

"Get out, I need to change" I say, arching a brow at the man in my bed.

"Mia I've already seen you naked" Draco says with a smirk.

"With my Glamour Charm off" I say, frowning at him.

"So? It was still you" Draco says, the smirk never leaving his face.

"Get out you ass" I say with a laugh.

"Fine" Draco says.

He stands up and leaves the duvet on my bed. Which leaves him competely naked in the middle of my bedroom. My cheeks instantly go red and I spin around. Draco laughs and I hear him putting on his boxers. When a hand touches my shoulder I jump and nearly elbow him in the stomach.

Draco laughs again before pressing a quick kiss to my cheek and leaving the room. I quickly change into my tank top and leggings. I wonder what time it is. I look at my Muggle alarm clock and it says 8:30am. There's still enough time to go to the Great Hall and get breakfast. I grab my black flats and put them on before I leave my bedroom.

I leave my bedroom and see that Draco is sitting on the couch, competely changed. He's wearing a white tee shirt, black sweatpants, and grey sneakers. He stands up when I enter the room.

"Breakfast?" Draco asks.

"Breakfast"