Chapter Fourteen

^ Hermione's Dress ^
~Hermione Granger / Alannah Snape ~

Tomorrow is Halloween and I still haven't picked out what I'm wearing to the Halloween Party. Draco and I are going together so we have to wear slightly matching costumes or outfits. Harry and Ginny are going together since they are dating. I think they're going as a Muggle doctor and a Muggle nurse.

"Miaaaa" Draco whines.

I look up from my Potions homework at my boyfriend. We've silently been working on our homework for nearly an hour. It's Friday so we're finishing up our homework for the weekend so we don't have to worry about it while getting ready for the party. Which is just for the Seventh and Eighth years. Probably because there's going to be alcohol there and McGonagall doesn't want any of the other students drinking.

"What Dray?" I ask.

"Do you have any costume ideas?" Draco asks.

"Not right now. Do you?" I ask, arching a brow at him.

"We could go as dentists. To honor your adopted parents?" Draco asks with a shrug.

"I dunno, Harry and Ginny are going as doctors and dentists are very similar" I say, shrugging back at him.

"We don't have to wear costumes. We could go through your wardrobe and see if you have any dresses that match anything I have" Draco says with a shrug.

I nod and we walk into my bedroom. I walk over to my closet and start looking through it. I have an emerald green cocktail dress and black high heels to go with it. I have no idea where and when I got the dress. Maybe a year or two ago when the Granger's wanted me to go to a family member's wedding with them? It doesn't really matter anyways so I shouldn't be worrying to much about it. I pull the dress out of my closet to show it to Draco. He nods in approval.

"I have a tye that will match that which goes with my black suit" Draco says.

"The one you wear all the time?" I ask with a small chuckle.

"I have multiple suits Mia" Draco says with a slight scowl.

"That are exactly the same" I said, arching a brow at him.

I hold the dress in front of me while I'm standing in front of the mirror. I scowl when I realize that I don't have my temporary Glamour Charm on. I usually don't have it in when just Draco and I are in the Heads dormitory because the entire time I'm using its slowly draining my magic.

Draco hands me my wand from my bedside table. I put on the Glamour Charm and give my wand back to Draco. I hear a slight click sound from somewhere in the room but I do not know the source. It was probably the floor boards since the castle is centuries old.

"The dress is perfect" Draco says, putting a hand on my shoulder.

"Thanks Dray" I say with a smile.

I put the dress back in to my closet and turn around to face my boyfriend. I smile up at him and wrap my arms around his neck. He wraps his arms around my waist and pulls me closer to him, causing me to giggle.

"You're cute when you giggle" Draco comments.

"Shush it" I say, faking a frown.

Draco leans down and gives me a quick peck on the lips. I look up at him with a genuine frown. What a tease!

"Shouldn't we head to dinner?" He ask with a smug smirk on his face.

"I suppose we should" I say with a shrug.

I remove my arms from around his neck and he lets go of my waist. I grab his hand and we leave the dormitory together.