Chapter Twenty Five

~ Alannah Snape ~

A day has passed since the holidays have started. Draco and I have been staying at Malfoy Manor with his parents. The Glamour Charm is permanently off and will stay off. Dad returned to his house in Spinner's End last night. Draco and I are going to visit Harry, Ron, and Ginny at the Burrow today.

"Mia, lets go" Draco says.

I stand up from the bed and finish pulling on my shoes. I walk over to him and grab his hand. We apparate to the Burrow together.

Arriving there, we are almost instantly greeted by Harry and Ginny. They both look shocked at the fact that the Glamour Charm is off.

"Hey Hermione, Malfoy" Ginny says.

"It's Alannah from now on" I reply.

"Seriously? What made you take the Glamour Charm off?" Harry asks.

Before I could reply Ron, Molly, Arthur, and George walk out of the house. They all raise their wands at me, except for Ron.

"Hey, Mum, Dad lower your wands!" Ginny exclaims.

"Why is Malfoy here? And who is this?" Arthur asks.

"My name is Alannah Snape. I used to go by Hermione Granger. Draco's here because he's my boyfriend" I quickly explain.

Molly, Arthur, and George immediatly drop their wands. Molly has a smile on her face.

"Well it's great to see you" Molly says.

"So Snape's your dad?" George asks with a snort.

I glare at him, causing him to laugh. Thank god no one has brought up the fact that Harry and I have the same eyes.

"They have the same glare!" George exclaims while laughing.

"Anyways, we'll leave you kids to talk. C'mon honey" Molly says, dragging Arthur back into the house.

~~~~~~~~~~

Harry, Ginny, George, Ron, Draco and I are sitting near the door to the house, talking as if it was old times. And if Draco was here during 'old times'.

"So, Anna, if Snape is your dad who's your mum?" George asks.

I share a quick glance with Harry.

"Lily Potter" I reply.

George's eyes widen and his mouth pops open. He quickly wipes the shocked expression off of his face and a humorous one replaces it.

"Snape got it on with Harry's Mum? Damn" George laughs.

Both Harry and I glare at the red head. Both Ron and Ginny are visibly trying not to laugh.

"Well that explains why you and Harry look so damn similar" George says with a simple shrug.

I nod.

"But that doesn't explain why Malfoy is here. You two are dating, I know that, but no normal couple goes everywhere together" George says, narrowing his eyes at Draco and I.

"Draco and I are expecting and we're engaged" I said.

It's not like we were planning on getting married immediatly but Narcissa and Lucius are pressuring us to. They truly care about their public image way too much.

"You're engaged?!" Harry asks, sounding shocked.

"My parents are forcing us to get married before the baby is born" Draco admits.

"Why?" Ron asks.

"Their bloody public image" Draco says, sounding annoyed more then anything.

Ginny, Ron, and George don't look shocked but Harry does.

"My sisters going to become a Malfoy" Harry groans.

"Live with it Harry, so is your niece or nephew" I snap at him.

Harry groans again causing the rest of us to start laughing at him.

"So, when you can are you gonna learn the gender?" Ginny asks.

Draco and I have decided to wait to learn the gender of the baby until it's born. We haven't chosen any names either.

"When the baby is born" Draco replies.

"How am I supposed to know what to get the baby then?" Ginny pouts.

"Use your Aunt intuition" I reply with a shrug.

Ginny rolls her eyes at me.

"Mother said that you all are invited to the Christmas Party. A letter will come by Owl in a day or two" Draco says.

They all nod.

"Are you guys staying for dinner? Mum and Dad would love it if you do" Ginny asks.

Draco and I share a look. Narcissa and Lucius will probably want us back to Malfoy Manor for dinner.

"Narcissa and Lucius want us back for dinner. Sorry Gin. I'll make it up to you" I say, a sad smile on my face.

Ginny nod but she obviously looks sad. So do Harry, Ron, and George. I haven't had dinner at the Burrow for months. Probably not since a week or so after the war.

"Well, thanks for having us" Draco say standing up.

I stand up with him. Everyone else stands up. Ginny, Harry, Ron, and George all hug me in one big group hug.

"See you soon" Ginny says.

"See you soon"