Chapter Twenty Nine

~ Draco Malfoy ~

"Draco, Alannah, your friends are here!" Mother calls from downstairs.

Alannah and I share a look before leaving our shared bedroom. We invited Pansy, Blaise, Harry, Ron, and Ginny over for the night over Owl a few hours ago. They all got back to us saying they would be here at six o'clock.

Alannah and I walk down to the foyer where Ginny, Harry, Ron, Blaise, and Pansy are all standing. They're all wearing winter jackets, hats, gloves, and scarves. It must be cold outside seeing as how it is the end of December.

"Hey Alannah, Draco" Ginny greets us with a smile.

"Hey guys, let's go to the living room" I said.

I lead the group out of the foyer and down a few hallways until we arrive in the secondary living room. Pansy almost automatically sits down on her chair, which is a giant leather armchair. Blaise smiles at his best friend before sitting on the arm of the leather armchair. Ginny and Harry claim the leather loveseat while Ron claims the recliner close to Pansy and Blaise's armchair. Alannah and I sit down on the remaining loveseat, which is next to Harry and Ginny's loveseat.

"So, any decisions on the baby names?" Pansy asks.

Alannah and I share a quick look before Alannah opens her mouth to speak. For a girl we've chosen Narcissa Lily and for a boy we've chosen Severus Lucius.

"Narcissa Lily Malfoy for a girl and Severus Lucius Malfoy for a boy" Alannah replies, a smile on her face and a hand on her barely noticeable baby bump.

"Those are cute names" Ginny says with a smile on her face.

Everyone else nods in agreement. Alannah smiles at everyone else, obviously happy that they like our choice in baby names for the baby.

"I can't believe you're having a baby. It's so weird to think that I'm going to be an uncle so soon after finding out that you're my sister" Harry says, a small smile on his face that's directed towards Alannah.

"I know but you'll be the best uncle ever" Alannah says with a smile.

"Anyways, who are you guys appointing as the godparents?" Pansy asks.

Alannah simply shrugs. We haven't thought that far ahead yet. Pansy will probably be the baby's godmother but other then that we don't know. Either Blaise or Ron will be the godfather but we have to discuss that at a later date.

"It should so be me and Blaise" Pansy claims, a wide grin on her face.

"Why?" Alannah asks, arching a brow at the dark haired witch.

"Because Harry and Ginny are already going to be the baby's Aunt and Uncle and Ron will be an Uncle also" Pansy says.

"Or you can be the baby's godmother and both Blaise and Ron can be the baby's godfather" Alannah says.

Everyone else in the room nods. Pansy, Blaise, and Ron all have proud looks on their faces. They're only going to be godparents to the baby so why are they looking so happy?

Alannah is smiling which is all that matters to me. Which reminds me of something I've been waiting to do. I reach around to my pocket and grab the small box that I've been holding in their all day.

I clear my throat rather loudly, gaining everyone in the room's attention. I stand up and move so I'm standing directly in front of Alannah. I get down on one knee in front of her and hold the little black box tightly in my hand.

"I know this is a little sudden but we've known each other ever since First Year. And we're having a baby together for Merlin's sake. So for those reasons and the fact that I love you, will you Alannah Jade Snape make me the happiest man alive and marry me?" I ask, pulling the black box out of my pocket and opening it in front of Alannah and I.

A hand almost automatically flies up to her mouth and she starts nodding her head.

"Yes!" Alannah exclaims.

She holds out her hand for me to slide the ring on and that's what I do. Everyone around us is awing but all I care about is Alannah. I stand up and she stands with me. She wraps her arms around my neck and pulls me down for a kiss. It's a passionate kiss that leaves me breathless when we pull away from each other.

I lean down and rest my forehead on hers.

"I love you Alannah"

"I love you too Draco"