Chapter Twenty

~ Draco Malfoy ~

A few days have passed since the incident in the girls bathroom, meaning that today is Friday. Thank Merlin.

Currently I'm waiting for Hermione outside of the Charms classroom. Thank god that Binns let everyone out of class early today since he was dozing off in our lecture today. Blaise and Pansy wanted me to go back to the Slytherin Common Room with them after class but I would rather hang out with Hermione. All Blaise and Pansy do is gossip or make out, both of which I'm not going to waste my time hanging out with them while they do that.

The bell rings and all of the students start streaming out of classrooms, relieved that the end of the school week has finally arrived. Hermione walks out of the classroom with Potter, Weasel, and Weaselette. She smiles at me when she sees me.

"Hey Draco" Hermione says, intertwining her fingers with mine.

Potter, Weasel, and Weaselette are standing nearby in the hall and they all look extremely pissed. What happened in Charms class today?

"You guys can go, I'll stop by Gryffindor Tower later" Hermione says.

Potter nods and he leads the two other Gryffindor's down the hallway. Why did Potter look like he wanted to say something but didn't?

"Hey babe" I say, pecking her on the cheek.

"I need to tell you something" Hermione says, a serious facial expression taking over her face.

I look down at her and arch a brow. What does she need to tell me?

"It's important so let's go to an empty classroom or a broom closet" She says.

I nod and she leads to me to the closest broom cupboard. She turns the light on and closes the door behind us.

"What do you need to tell me?" I ask.

"Uh...y'know how I took that pregnancy test this morning?" Hermione asks.

I simply nod. Hermione sent a letter to one of the Weasley's and they sent a letter back with a Muggle pregnancy test.

"It...came out positive" Hermione says, looking at me with concerned eyes.

"That's good, right?" I ask.

"Draco it means that I'm pregnant" Hermione says, sounding as if I was supposed to know that.

She's pregnant? She's only nineteen and I'm eighteen. And we're going to be parents? What will Snape think? Why will my mother and father think?

"We have to tell Snape and my parents" I said.

"I know that Dray, I know. It's just we're so young to be parents" Hermione says, a worried expression taking over her face.

"But we're going to be fine. We won't be alone in raising this baby. Your brother will be there and so will the Weasley's. And your Dad. My mother will be supportive but I'm not sure about my father" I say, trying to cheer Hermione up.

"Thanks Draco. But my Dad will probably kill you when we tell him" Hermione says seriously.

"I hope that you're joking" I say, chuckling nervously.

Hermione laughs with me and I smile widely back at her. How am I lucky enough to have this wonderful woman in my life?