Chapter Nine

~ Hermione Granger ~

I open the door of the Potions classroom and walk out into the hallway, remnants of a smile on my face. And right into somebody's muscular chest. I look up and into a pair of stormy grey eyes; Malfoy. I quickly push myself away from him and my back touches the wall next to the door to the Potions classroom.

Malfoy silently grabs my wrist and starts dragging me down the hallway. I try to wrestle out of his grasp but it isn't working. Maybe if I scream Dad will hear and come and help me.

"Malfoy let me go!" I exclaim, trying to wrestle free of his grasp.

He quickly spins around and death glares me, making me stop my struggling. Thanks for the help Dad, really appreciate it. Malfoy leads us down the hallway and towards....our dormitory? He quietly says the password and shoves me inside of the dorm. Malfoy shuts the portrait and looks at me, expextantly as if I'm supposed to say something to him.

"What the hell was that?" I yell at him.

"What the hell was that? What the hell were you and Snape talking about in the Potions classroom?" Malfoy yells back at me.

He heard that? The little git must've been eavesdropping on my whole conversation with Dad. Why would he take the time to do that though?

"It's none of your buisniess!" I exclaim, glaring daggers at the pale boy.

"Sure it isn't! You're his bloody daughter, aren't you?" Malfoy asks, lowering his voice as he asks the question.

I glare at him but don't say anything, giving him the answer he already knew nonetheless. A million emotions fly over his face until shock and something else finally win and they both take control of his features.

"How in the hell? Actually don't tell me" Malfoy says with a chuckle, running a hand through his platinum blonde hair.

"I wasn't going to anyways" I grumble.

"What about Potter? Isn't he your half-brother?" Malfoy asks even though he already knows the answer to his question.

"Shut your mouth, he doesn't know that" I say, glaring at him.

Malfoy smirks at me and has a devilish glint in his stormy grey eyes. Oh no, what did I just get myself into?

"Pretend to be my girlfriend" Malfoy says bluntly and out of the blue.

My eyes widen in shock and I go slack jawed for a second. How could Malfoy ask something like that in the middle of a conversation like this? I feel like he's going to use the information he has for blackmail but why would he want me to pretend to be his girlfriend? Maybe he wants to make some girl that he fancies jealous?

"No! No way in hell is that happening!" I yell at him.

"Or Potter will learn about your little secret, along with the whole school" Malfoy says with a smirk, arching a brow at me.

Obviously daring me to not comply with what he wants. The little shit is blackmailing me! Just you wait Malfoy, I'm going to get you one of these days.

"Fine" I sigh in defeat.

"Great! If we're going to be 'dating' we need to address each other by our first names. Is yours Hermione or do you prefer something else?" Malfoy asks, smirking at me like the complete and utter asshole he is.

"Hermione is perfectly fine......Draco" I say, weirdly not hating how it feels to say his name.

He doesn't need to know what my real name is. Only Mom, Dad, Harry, Ginny, and Ron know what it is and Mom is dead.

"Okay. And we'll have to walk to meals together. I'll also pick you up from classes and walk you to your next class. It's been great doing buisniess with you Hermione" Draco says, a wide ass grin on his smug little face.

That little git will get what's coming to him eventually, I swear it.