Epilouge

~ Alannah Snape ~

Eighteen, almost nineteen, years have passed since Draco proposed to me and now it is time for us to send our fifth child to Hogwarts. We have had sixth children since we got married. Our first child is our daughter Narcissa Lily Malfoy, who is eighteen years old. Our second child is our son Severus Lucius Malfoy, who is also eighteen years old. When I was pregnant when we were at Hogwarts I ended up being pregnant with twins. Our third child is our daughter Aviana Ember Malfoy, who is fifteen years old. Our fourth child and youngest daughter is Natalia Rosaleigh Malfoy, who is thirteen years old. Our fifth child is Scorpius Hyperion Malfoy, who is eleven years old. Our youngest child is Caspian Lazarus Malfoy, who is nine years old.

"Cissa, Sev, Avi, Talia, Scorp, Cas come downstairs now!" I yell, walking down the hallway where all of their bedrooms are.

Draco and I live in Malfoy Manor with the kids. Lucius and Narcissa moved out to a slightly smaller estate on the coast. Dad still lives in Spinners End but he's hardly there since he is still teaching at Hogwarts as the Potions Master. I make my way downstairs and in to the dining room. Draco is already sitting down at his seat at the head of the table. I sit down at my seat across from them and slowly the kids start trickling inside of the room.

Narcissa and Severus look the most like me with their black hair, green eyes, and pale skin. Aviana and Natalia look like a mix of Draco and I because Aviana has black hair and stormy grey eyes while Natalia has platnium blonde hair and green eyes. Scorpius and Caspian look the most like Draco with their platnium blonde hair and stormy grey eyes.

"Mum we're going to be late" Aviana points out.

I look at the clock and it reads 10:00 and the train leaves at exactly 11:00. I jump out of my seat and the house goes into a frenzy.

~~~~~~~

Fifteen minutes later everyone is ready to go so we apparate to Kings Cross Station. Narcissa and Severus graduated at the end of the previous school year but want to see the rest of their siblings off. And Narcissa is apprenticing under Dad so he can become Headmaster next year. We all cross over to Platform 9 3/4. All of the kids, except for Severus and Caspian, board the train after we all give hugs. I see Harry and Ginny in the crowd of parents so I lead Draco, Severus, Caspian, and I over to them.

Their sons, James and Albus Severus, are both going to Hogwarts this year. James is Natalia's age and Albus is Scorpius' age. Their youngest child, Lily Luna, is Caspian's age.

"Alannah!" Ginny exclaims.

I give my best friend a hug before I turn and hug my brother and my niece.

"Hi Aunt Alannah, Uncle Draco" Lily says, smiling up at Draco and I.

"Hello Lily, you've gotten so much taller since the last time I saw you" I say, smiling down at my niece.

"Mum I've got to go to work" Severus says.

I nod my head and look up at my oldest son. It seems he inherited his grandfather's height since is he taller then both Draco and I. Severus is working in a muggle cafe in London. It's where he met his girlfriend, Eloise Jones. Severus walks away from us, his black hair brushing his shoulders. He also wears his hair long, just like his grandfather. They're basically twins if you ask me. Severus looks more like my Dad then I do for Merlin's sake!

"Hey Cas, do you want to come over my house later?" Lily asks.

Caspian looks up at Draco and I and we simply nod. Caspian and Lily are best friends and have been since they were babies. Maybe it has something to do with the fact that they have the same birthday.

"Should I have him back for dinner?" Ginny asks.

Ginny stopped playing Quidditch professionally after Lily was born and now she writes an occasional sports article for The Daily Prophet. I nod my head. Ginny nods and leads the two kids out of the platform.

"I can't believe Cissa and Sev have already graduated" Harry says with a sigh.

"Tell me about it" I say with a short laugh.

And in that moment you could say all was well in the Wizarding World.