Chapter Thirteen

~ Hermione Granger / Alannah Snape ~

A few weeks have passed ever since the glamour charm came off and Halloween is in three days. The Seventh and 'Eighth' Years are throwing a party on Halloween. Draco, suprisingly, hasn't asked me to go to the party with him yet. I wonder if he's even going because he hasn't talked about going.

I look up from the book that I'm currently reading as the portrait to the Heads dormitory opens. Draco and Blaise Zabini walk in. Why did Draco bring Zabini back with him? I know that they're best mates and all but it's not like I've brought Ginny or Harry or Ron here before.

"Hey Granger" Zabini says politely.

"Hello Zabini" I reply curtly.

"Mia, are you going to the Halloween party?" Draco asks, dropping his messenger bag next to his bedroom door.

"I dunno. Are you planning on going?" I ask Draco.

"I want to go but I won't if you're not" He replies.

"I'll go" I say, giving him a small smile.

"Get a room you two" Zabini says, faking disgust.

Both Draco and I look over at Zabini with narrowed eyes.

"You're in our room" I say flatly.

Zabini laughs.

"Anyways, I gotta go. Have fun you two" Zabini says with a suggestive wink.

I continue to glare  at him as he leaves the Heads dormitory. Draco chuckles to himself before sitting across from me on his couch. He has a small smile on his face for reasons unknown to me.

"Why are you smiling?" I ask, closing my book.

"You look cute when you're reading" Draco compliments me.

"I thought Dad told you to stop pretending that we're a couple" I say with a frown.

"And since when have you listened to anyone? You're the one who keeps holding my hand every day" Draco says with a smirk.

"Whatever Draco" I say with a huff.

Draco laughs and I narrow my eyes at him.

"Anyways, what if I don't want to pretend we're together?" Draco asks dead serious.

"What do you mean by that?" I ask, arching a brow at him.

"I mean that I want to be in a real relationship with you Hermione" Draco says softly.

What?

Is he joking?

"W-what?" I stutter.

"I want to be in a real relationship with you Hermione" Draco says, seeming to not be joking.

"Seriously?" I ask, eyes wide.

"Yes, seriously Hermione" Draco says, standing up.

He walks closer to me until he is standing right in front of me. I look up at him and he stares down at me.

Do I want to be in a relationship with Draco Malfoy? I admit that it felt nice talking to him and holding hands with him in the hallways. But does that mean that I like him that way? Screw it.

"Then ask me" I said.

"Ask you what?" Draco asks, cocking his head to the side in confusion.

Sometimes he can be so freaking stupid!

"Ask me out you idiot" I say with a scowl.

Draco's face lights up and a wide smile appears on his face.

"Hermione, will you go out with me? For real this time?" Draco asks.

"Yeah" I say with a smile.

Draco's smile widens and he pulls me into a hug. I hug him back and our noses are an inch apart. Draco closes the distance between the two of us by pressing his lips onto mine. The kiss is soft and not anything more then a first kiss. We pull apart and rest our foreheads against each other's. We're both smiling at each other.

"Dray?" I ask.

"What?" He asks.

"Are we going to the Halloween party together?" I ask.

"Yeah" Draco says.

The first public debut of our actual relationship. How am I supposed to tell Dad and Ginny that we're actually dating and Draco's not blackmailing me anymore?