Chapter Two

*Leah's PoV*

I sighed, as I put down my pencil before handing the now written page to Logan. I turned on the chair to look at him, his eyes scanning every word seriously. I could feel Ayla staring at me with concern that my brother might reject me, and the 5 boys Logan brought back where most likely staring in confusion. Not knowing who I was, and not knowing that Logan and Jake had a younger sister. I listened as Logan murmmered words under his breath when he didn't get something. After 7 minutes of Logan reading the full paper, he put it gently down on the wooden desk near his bedroom. "So, you haven't talked since the day Jake and I left to come to L.A because you became depressed for a couple years and didn't talk alot, before you stopped using your voice" He asked quietly and gently, most likely due to that I also wrote on the paper 'Don't tell anyone my story. Only you and Ayla know'. I shrugged and nodded before gripping my notebook in my hand, flipping to a clear page and starting to write.

'Basically, I stopped using my voice alot, then I stopped using it completly. I felt like you left cause of me. I became depressed. But I can talk whenever I want, I just am bad at it because I haven't used my voice since you where 18, Jake was 15, and I was 9.' I wrote and showed him the paper. ((A/N - Let's just pretend that is when they moved to L.A. Okay? Okay) "Ayla, you knew about this?" Logan asked the 4 foot girl sternly. She nodded guiltily and I saw Logan start to get mad. Most likely because his assistent didn't tell him something inportant. Before he could walk to Ayla, I grabbed his arm roughly which made him turn around to see me glaring at him. I shook my head with a huff before grabbing my notebook and pencil again and writing. 'It isn't her fault. I told her not to tell you, because I was scared at the time' I wrote in my cursive writing again before handing it back to him. I heard him let out a sigh when he began reading.

"Anyway! Let's get off this topic. I thought you said you would be here tommarow afternoon?" He asked which caused me to laugh and shake my hands as I did Jazz hands, meaning surprise. I heard Logan laugh before turning towards the group of boys who where still staring in confusion. "Boys, this is Amb-" He was cut off by a growl from Ayla and a glare from me. "Leah, my sister. Leah this is Why Don't We, the band I texted you about" He corrected himself. Like I said before, I hated my first name. It didn't suit me. I smiled gently at the boys and nodded. They smiled before I heard a guy who looked 18, with noodle like curls, tan skin, his ears and nose pierced and chocolate brown eyes speak. "Nice to meet you Leah. I'm Jack, Jack Avery" He spoke up with a laugh. I quickly wrote something down on the notebook before throwing it at him, cause he was in the living room. I watched Jack catch it and read it. 'Noodle hair fuck-boy' is what is read, which he read out loud. Logan burst out laughing and Jack looked playfully offended. "Well excuse you Miss.Paul. I am no fuck boy!" He huffed.

I laughed when I saw Jack throw my notebook back to me, catching it with both hands before I heard another guy speak. "I'm Daniel, Daniel Seavey' A boy with a giraffe like neck, ocean blue eyes and spiked up brown hair spoke. I jotted something down on a paper and ripped it out from my notebook before making an paper airplane and throwing it to him. I watched as he grabbed it when it came near and open it. 'Giraffe neck from American Idol' He read out loud. I laughed softly when he read it and laughed. "Anywho, I'm Corbyn, Corbyn Besson' A guy with white hair on the top of his head, palish tan skin and eyes I really couldn't tell what color they where. I quickly wrote something else down on another paper, ripped it out and made another paper airplane before throwing it to him. 'Ayye, It's Mr.Bean. Where's your girlfriend, Christina?' He read out loud after catching it. I heard him huff before someone else spoke.

"I'm Jonah Marais" A guy with spiked up dark hazel nut hair and brown eyes spoke. I quickly wrote something down before making a paper airplane and throwing it to him. 'To bad there is nothing wrong or funny about you, Mr.Old Man' He read outloud before bursting out laughing. The next voice I heard sounded much younger than the rest. I turned to see a cute boy with dark brown spiked up hair, brown eyes that looked like they twinkled, already tinted red cheeks and an adorable smile. This wasn't really anything I could do to make fun of him. He was actually quite cute if you thought about it. I took out another piece of paper before writing something down, making a paper airplane and throwing it to him. When he opened it I saw his face heat up witch made me smile.

'There really anything that I can tease you about Mr.Elf. Your actually quite cute'

--
Twitter: roadie_a