Chapter Five

*Leah's PoV*

Currently it has been 3 days since I last saw the Why Don't We boys, mostly due to how I was spending alot of time with Ayla and Kong and also the boys where busy shooting there music video. I don't know what song so don't ask me. I watched Ayla pet Kong before looking at me. "Wanna take him in a walk, Im sure Logan only brings him outside on the porch but also when he needs him to do something" She spoke up and laughed when she saw me nod fastly. "Cool, lets go!" She smiled and walked over to the front door. 5 different patterned and colored leashes were hanging up on the back of the painted white door. I watched as she grabbed a plain white leash with black stripes before walking back over to Kong and hooking the leash to my brothers dogs collar. 

I stood up from my position in the kitchen, and walked over to them. I watcged Ayla grab the leashes ends before starting to walk back to the entrance and exit of her house, Kong following happily. You see, I always wanted a dog. But noo, my brother said no, Jake never gave me an awnser and my mom told me it would die in less than a week because Im bad at responsibility now.

I followed after them, soon reaching the outside world. Ahh, the sun. My eyes! I laughed softly to myself and watched as Kong's tail began wagging happily. Watch, this dog was gonna slip outta his collar somehow and run from us. Watch it happen. I rolled my eyes mentally and stayed next to Ayla most the walk. Good thing I had my black maverick hat on, because my face would be sunburnt by now. But, Im pretty sure my back was. I sighed and started humming softly to myself, Ayla continuing to watch Kong, us running after him to keep pace so he could feel like he was free and not in a leash that was attached to the collar on his neck.

The loud chatting of people and the loud cars whizzing by, I think made Kong hectic. He was currently running between my legs, most likely in fear. Someone teach this dog that he most likely will hear this noise every day since he lived in the city. And before we knew it, Kong had started running threw the crowds with no leash. My eyes widened as I saw Ayla dodge people and chase after Kong, I followed after quickly knowing Logan would get raging mad if we lost his dog. "KONG!" I heard Ayla shout. I quickly sped up and went in front of my very small friend and I could already tell she was panting. Soon we arrived at the park. Oh sweet sweet park. Less people to dodge when tackling Kong to the ground. I quickly chased after Kong, huffing and panting every so often. Soon enough when I was only feet away I heard boys voices just as I tackled Kong, very carefully. I winced when I heard the voice of Jonah and the feet of 5 boys coming towards me and also a very tired Ayla, who seemed to catch me when we arrived at the park. 

Didn't I say before I called it?