Chapter Twenty Seven

I just realized I haven't updated any of my books in a good minute. School is driving me insane. Tons of hw. Loads of running forntrack and now we have a track meet tommorow. Thank the lordssss

*Leahs PoV*

Bigbro: Where u at Leaahhh?

NoodleFryBoiiiii: Where is you??????

ItsMrStealYaGirl: Bishh L. Where you at? Im bored

Leeeeahhhhh: Bishes Im at the one and only Jian household!

ItsMeKat: Whos Jian?

BabyRosyCheeks: Who??

leeeeahhhhh: Jc Caylen x Kian Lawley. Two amazing people and the best ship that hasn't come true yet.

Leeeeeahhhhh: Now stop texting meIm making a video with themmmm

I laughed mentally as I watched JC set up the camera. Kian was setting up the challenges and Bobby was somehow helping. Franny was making the thingie to get the challenges. Yes, I used the word thingie. Shut your mouth. "Theres not enough oreos!" Kian yelled, as he counted the oreos one by one. "We literally have one missing one! Who ate it!" He shouted accusingly. "WISHBONE" Franny yelled, pointing over to the innocent puppo Wishboneee.

"And its ready! Come on guys!" JC yelled, as he got record to hit the re ors button. I laughed and raced to the free chair so I wouldn't have to sit on the floor. Kian got the chair next to JC and Fran got the one next to me

 Corey and Bobby just stood to the sides. Jc quickly hit record and sat next to Kian. Like they do in every video. "You already know whats up!" Kian and JC spoke up. "Im K, he's J" Kian started but JC cut him off. "And this is the KandJ show!" He joked. "Nah seriously. Kian and JC back" Kian laughed. "And today we have some speciallll guests. Franns, Boubby, Corey and drum roll pleaseee" JC started. Franny made a patting sound on the wall behind her. "Leah Paul!" JC yelled happily. "If you dont know who she is. Have you been living under a rock?" Kian spoke up, pointing at the camera. This was gonna be a long video.

And I was. The video consited of Franny and I getting covered in flour, eggs, tuna, and gross stuff. Corey had to jump into the pool and get hotsauce shots. 7 of them. Bobby had to run the streets of LA, no clithes except boxers and wearing a tiara, and a girl dress yelling "Im a pretty pretty unicorn! "And JC and Kian had to use an Ouija board.

***

But yeah. Thats that.

Im tired

 Dont judge.

Better chapter coming this weekend.

This is just a filler