Chapter Twenty Nine

Note: This book also takes place before Logan gets evicted. Shorter than usual due to being addicted to gamez.
*Leahs PoV*

I now was currently on my way home in an uber that had just gotten here. Franny insisted she went with me so I wouldn't get in trouble or something like that. But hey; I wasn't complaining.

Soon enough the uber stopped in front of Logans aparment that he was being kicked out of in 60 days. Which should had happened sooner but hey, I don't really know what those people were thinking when they let him live here in the first place.

Even though it was almost midnight, fans were still screaming for my brother when we stepped outside the uber, already had payed online. Franny and I sneakily rushed into the building, the people letting us go up knowing I was Logans sister and not a crazed fan. Yes, he has millions of crazed fans that would drop anything to help him.

We hurriedly rushed to the stairs and didn't bother with the elevator. If we didn't hurry I most likely would get in more touble than I already am. We had to rush up loads of stairs though but hey. It was quicker than having to wait for people to go in and out of the elevator am I right?

Anyway, when we reached the floor my brother lived on, Franny and I basically booked it towards his apartment room.

When we got there, I knocked on the door. Only for an angry, tired and worried looking Logan Paul.