Chapter Fifteen

*Leah's PoV*

Ever wonder what it felt like, heartbreak? I like Zach, okay? End of flipping conversation. The thing was, Zach was kissing her back so do not try to tell me he wasn't. Anywho, currently Ericka and Tessa where in the back of the uber with me, asking why we had left early and who that kid was. I didn't tell them anything or write them anything if you wanted to be specific. I was on my phone just scrolling threw my music, headphones in and trying to calm myself.

I had texted Zach back, because he had texting me saying 'Leah! It's not what you think'. Just like every fuck boy I know, that's what they always say. Or in this case, thats what they always text.  I had texted Ayla about my current situation, along with Mr.Jake and Mr.Logan who were mad but happy that I have a crush. The mad well for two reasons. They where over protective brothers, literally and because Logan knew Zach liked me but had a 'girlfriend'. I feel as if Zach texted the boys telling them everything, because currently my phone was vibrating with texts from the boys. The only ones I awnser was Daniels, because he was with me on this one. Not on Zach's side, weirdly enough.

After a 15 minutes uber drive, we had reached the Team 10 house. Or as I call it 'The Annoying house with annoying people, except Nick, Ericka, and Tessa'. Long name but hey! It suits the place. As soon as we exited the car we raced to the front door due to the hundreds of fans that bombarded the awkwardly built, Team 10 house.  As soon as we walked in and closed the door behind us, Jake was of course doing his usual protective brother stuff. Standing in front of me and bombarding me with questions. Like, bro seriously but let me breath first! Geez!

I pushed past him, not wanting to be bothered and went straight to the garage, were everyones computer and desks were set up. Basically like an office, but picture it in a garage instead. Yeah, my brother and Team 10, along with friends had a weird house, I can tell you that. Any who, I quickly went up and sat in the chair next to nick, spinning around as he looked at me in confusion. "Hey child. What's up," He asked and looked at her with a smirk. I groaned. I had already texted him about everything that had gone down only 45 minutes before. Or less actually if you really wanted to do the math.

I grabbed my notebook, or since I left my small one in the uber. I grabbed one random notebook off Nicks desk, and a pencil aswell before I flipped to a page that was clear of all his work stuff and business stuff for Team 10 before starting to write the words 'I already told you this N, I don't really feel like writing it again' and I turned the book towards him for him to read. I watched his eyes scan the paper, a chuckle coming from his mouth. "I know, I know A" as soon as he said the letter A, I growled. He was one of the people that actually knew mu first name, that I really hated. 'Don't call me that' I wrote and showed him the book again, watching as he read it and a smile emideted from his face. 

"Sorry! Sorry! Sorry! Okay! What exactly happened though. Can you tell me? You only told me how you had a crush and saw him with another girl who said she was his girlfriend" He spoke, his british accent ringing out clearly with his words. I shrugged and began to write about everything that had happebed when we were at the mall.

After writing, I showed him. He read the words slower than usual, as if not trying to miss anything before looking at me.

"Ooh, Imma kill that son of a gun"

**
Sorry that it's so short. Im writing this in the car because my parents are making me go grocery shopping with them and would not let me on my phone all day!

~Sophia