Chapter fourteen

*Leah's PoV*

'A certain brunette haired boy kissing a girl with blonde hair and ombre orange tips'

I clenched my fists together seeing people take pictures. Ooh, this was gonna start some drama on the internet.I got out from my seat, keeping my fists clenched together. Did I like Zach? Do I still like Zach? I think the awnser is yes. For both questions. Did he already have a girlfriend? Who was she? Was she some fan who kissed him? Was this a dare? Or a test? Questions flooded threw my mind as I watched the girl pull away with a smirk plastered across her face. Zach just stood there. Not doing anything. As if he was under a spell or he was just really scared. Maybe he saw me during the kiss and got scared. Of something like that. I sighed softly and walked up to Zach, the mystery girl stood there watching me with anger held in her eyes. I looked at the two in a challenging way. I waved at Zach and raised an eyebrow meaning who was the girl. I looked at the girl. I wanted to know if Zach knew her and if they really were boyfriend and girlfriend. Zach looked at me, then the girl. Then me, then the girl, then me, then the girl with fright. "Uhm. We-Well you se-" He was cut off by a high pitch girly voice. I turned to look at the girl who the voice belonged to you. "I'm Zach's girlfriend of two years. I came to visit him from Texas. I'm Mehgan!" Her high voice rang threw my ears and my heart shattered at those words. 

I must have looked like an idiot because as soon as she said that sentance I raced off, Tessa and Ericka calling after me and most likely chasing after me. Today, was not my day.

****
I was gonna end it there. But since I most likely will not update alot this week. I just added a little bit more but in another POV known as the one and only TARA!!
****

*Tara's PoV*

Have you ever heard of Love at first site? If you have good for you. If you didn't, are you good bro. But have you ever felt like it was live the first time you saw each other? Well I have witnessed it folks. I met him at a park. I saw a child who was lost. Turns out Jonah found the kid to and we helped them find there mommy and daddy. Soon I became friends with Jonah and met his friends. I soon came to realize he was famous and in a band. I might have grown a smalllllllll crush on him. Like I said a smallllllll crush. Nothing big but small. Anyway back to the story. But now you might be wondering. Who am I? What is my story! Well, I am a regular girl who found the social media. I got bullied on it though and I took most of what they said, to heart. Nobody knew accept the people doing it. Saying I was fat and what not. So I started barely eating and whatnot. But enough with this sad stuff, let's get you back to the story!

I look over at Jonah who was currently winning a game of Fifa against Corbyn. So far I beat Jonah twice, he beat everyone once but beat Daniel three times. I let Daniel win against me so he won once. Corbyn won 2 times and Jack also won 2 times. "Oh come on! That went into the goal!" I heard Corbyn shout. "No it didn't Bean, it bounced off the side pole!" I informed him and replayed the missed goal. I watched Corbyn groan in annoyance when the game fully ended. 20-10 with Jonah winning. "If I win this game T, you gotta do what I say for a week" Jonah informed while he made his team with the people he has. I tilted my head but shrugged. "Fine. But if I win you gotta buy me a puppy" I spoke up with a wide smile. "Okay okay. Now let's do this!" When he finished making his ,I quickly made mine before we both headed into the actual game.

During the game I was playing defense most of the time so Jonah couldn't score. But he still scored some points whenever I went to score on his goal. He didn't really pick the best goalie. 3 mimutes before the game ended Jonah and I were toed up with the points scoring 20-20. Whoever scored this goal, won the game. Jonah and I both went into offense and tried to get the ball, which didn't end well with me because Jonah scored. And that's the game. Of flipping course. You have got to be sh!tting me right now. Please for the god of lords of fucking chocolate, do not make Jonah pick something bad for me to do. Please! Im begging you!

Jonah cheered for around 5 more minutes,which I did not understand because normal people say yay and then they got onto the next round. "Okay! Xalm yourself J" I laughed as he stopped and looked at me. "Whatcha mean stop! Im the queen of fifa!" He spoke up and snapped his fingers in a Z formation. And I thought he was the only sane one in the group. Guess not. "You gotta do what I say, and I already picked something!" He cheered again which caused me to roll my eyes. "What is it?" I groaned in annoyance and rolled my eyes. 

"T, you gotta go on a date with me!" He spoke up quickly. "An actual date date?" I asked, hoping it wasn't but it was at the same time. "Yup!" Be poppes the p louder. Oh boy, what did I get myself into.