Chapter Three

*Logan's PoV*

I watched Zach after Leah threw the paper airplane at him. He didn't say what she wrote, but I could tell it was either weird or he was blushing because his cheeks where redder than normal. I looked at Leah as she was looking at me before handing me a note. I quickly read it inside my mind. 'All I told him was he was cute. Because look at him!' I laughed softly and tossed the note to Zach who was looking at me and Leah weirdly. I watched as Leah's eyes widened in panic. If looks could kill, I might aswell move out. Leah was glaring at me with a death stare. I turned my attention towards Zach, whos cheeks had grown more red as he red the note. I knew Leah got embarrassed easily so when I looked back over to her, I was not surprised when I saw her having her knees up on the chair, her face buried into her legs and her arms on top of her head, along with her notebook and pencil.

Ahh, my little sister does have a crush. Or a favorite in the band. It's hard to tell because she acts like this when she has a crush, meets someone she likes or meets her favorite idol. But wait, Jake and I are his idol's aren't we. Wow sis. Rude!

*Leah's PoV*

I buried my face into my legs and moved my hands so they where on the top of my head. My face must have been as red as a tomato. Why did Logan throw that note to Zach. Why you gotta be like that Logan. Why! Jake is my favorite now. I brought my head up to see Logan looking at me. I laughed softly before burying my head into my legs again. Not even 5 minutes later I felt something digging into my shoulder. I looked up, my blush had faded but it was still there and noticeable. I looked over at my left shoulder to see Logan's pet parrot, Maverick sitting there. I laughed and held out my finger for him, forgetting that the boys where still there and looking at me with interest. The parrot pecked at my finger and I looked at Logan. I patted my stomache then Mavericks, meaning when was the last time you fed him. Logan shrugged. "Last week" He murmmered which caused me to groan and Maverick to make loud noises.

I stood up from the office chair and walked towards the kitchen and to the extra storage room that was attached to it. I quickly looked for parrot food as Maverick climbed back onto my shoulder and let out louder noises. I searched the room before finding a box labeled 'Pet Food'. I quickly walked to it and opened it, thankful nothing was in it. There layed a bag of parrot food, and grabbed a handful due to it already being opened. Maverick quickly climbed onto my wrist and began eating as I walked towards the living room, humming softly and petting Maverick every once and a while whenever he made loud noises.

*Zach's PoV*

I watched as Leah walked to the living room while feeding Maverick and sat next to Ayla. She was interesting and a cute. It kinda embarresed me when she said I was cute in the paper. I watched her carefully before hearing Ayla speak to Logan. "Logan, how is a 16 year old girl more mature than you? Im surprised that she even comes from your family" She laughed. Leah was 16? She looked 18 to me. But looks are looks. She was the same age as ne making me sigh in relief.

--
Twitter: roadie_a