Chapter Seventeen

*Leah's PoV*

I sighed, jumping off my bed in the Team 10 house. Being very quiet I walked to the entrance and exit of my bedroom, but turned halfway there and walked to my dresser. I picked out an which consisted of a cyan blue shirt with black bold words that said 'Be calm and be a Maverick', black jean shorts. I quickly stripped and quickly but my clothes on, just in case someone barged in. Then I stood up completly and walked to my vanity before putting my hair in a messy pony. It most likely would get messed up later anyway.

I then walked out my room, only to hear Chance and Anthony's girlish screams. I shook my head and countinued to walk towards the stairs. I stopped at the boys bedroom to see Chance running in circles, Jake chasing after him with a taser. Chance pointer out I was watching which caused Jake to turn towards me with a misheaveus smirk. He began running at me, my eyes widenedbas I raced towards the stairs and bolted down them. I quickly ran to the kitchen to see Nick making food. I smirked and rushed to him, quickly hiding behind him. "Where is she?" I heard Jake speak out. Nick, being on my side shrugged."I think she juked ya Jake, She snuck upstairs when you got down here. She told me before she did it" He spoke, his british accent making it look like he was not lying. I heard Jake leave the room, because the taser sound was getting less loud. "Okay L, I can see your leaving. Might wanna do that before Jake comes back" Nick spoke softly, making sure Jake did not hear. I nodded and waved at him before racing off towards the front door, and booking it into the crowd of 8+ children and teenagers.

Some didn't notice me, but the others who had did not care. I quickly pulled out my phone, going onto the most recent shared texts. Which was of course the WDW, Logan Paul and Ayla groupchat. We also added Lydia and Oyla. I shook my head and slowed down to a walk, before typing.

'LilPaul changed name to 'TacoHumanCat'

TacoHumanCat: Someone wanna come pick me up? Im a few blocks from the Team 10 house, due to Jake running around and tasing everyone.

Not even 4 minutes later, my phone was dinging like crazy with texts from the chat.

DaNieLBoiiiii: Can't , I'm at the beach with Jack

NoodleFryBoiiiiii: Yeah, srry L, Maybe Jonah and Zach could pick you up again. They said they were not doing anything today.

'ImZachHerron changed name to 'JohnnyBravoReplica'

JohnnyBravoReplica: Jonah and I are free, so sure. Text J were you at because my phone is about to die.

JM: Yup!!

'DaNieLBoiiiii changed name to 'Mr.Watermelon'

'NoodleFryBoiiiiii changed name to SkateboardingNoodle'

'JM changed name to It'sMrStealYourGirl'

TacoHumanCat: Of course you would make that your name Jonah, of course.

After the chat died down, I texted Jonah were I was before going to sit on a nearby bench. Only some fans had found me and asked for a picture, which I happily excepted. Which led to me following them on Twitter and Instagram. Which also followed to my brothers and the WDW boys to follow them, which then led to two of the 13 year olds to almost pass out.

Oh boy

*****

Sorry for the long waited update. I am currently going threw a writers block so comment ideas so I could countinue writing tonight.

I'm also thinking of writing another WDW book. It's a clique idea cause it deals with 'The Purge' but Idk. Should I, then let me know~

!!SOPHIA!!