Chapter Twenty Three

*Leah's PoV*
*The Next Day*

Surprisingly, in the morning, I woke up before Logan. I don't know how, but I know he always sets his alarm to 7:30 AM. And it was currently 9:51 AM. Da quacker cheeze its? Me being me, went to go check on my annoying brother. But I don't know why though because as soon as I opened his door, a bucket of ice cold water fell on my head. I yelped in surprising and saw Logan in fits of laughter, sitting up on his bed. Whyyyy, I had just done my makeup to! I groan in annoyance and shake my head, staring at Logan with a deathly glare. If you could die from glares, my idiot brother would be in the center of the earth. "And that's how you make a paul girl mad!" Logan shouted at a camera that was popped up next to Mavericks cage. And he was correct. I was mad. Mad enough for me to start chasing him around the house. I was suppose to be going out today for a small meet and greet in the grove! And he just messed it up. Idiot.

I used my fingers, and brought each one down as I counted to five. Logan quickly began running, picking up his vlog camera on the way. Dang. I shook my head, and raced after him. I am so lucky that I didn't have to be at the grove for another hour and a half. I chased Logan around the house, only for him to smash two plates, a crazy Kong to start barking and Maverick screeching, Brennan laughing, then Logan racing out the house and to the flights of stairs. And I was still chasing after her. I chased him down the stairs, all of the flights until we made it to the lobby and we just continued to run out and into the streets of L.A. Oh gosh, lets hope I don't lose Logan while doing this.

Quickly, I dodged people while running after the mop headed Paul. Him being an idiot, raced into a familiar direction. Towards the boys house. I shook my head and pushed myself to run faster but with no luck. Soon after 15 minutes of full on sprinting, we reached the boys house. Thankfully, they were home. Or that's what my brother said. But he is always wrong. Most of the times. He quickly barged into the house with the extra key, only for me to follow after him. Logan led me to the living room, were the boys were. I huffed in annoyance as Logan raced to sit down, So I couldn't chase him any more. All the boys heads shot up from the phones, or guitar for Daniel. "Uhm, what?" Corbyn sounded lost and confused, which caused Logan to laugh. I shook my head and huffed. Looking around the room for a paper and a pencil, I spotted a pile of clean white paper and some pencils. I huffed and walked over, picking a paper up and a pencil and writing 'This idiot decided to pull a prank on me by dumping water on me when I have a mini meet and greet at the grove in an hour!'. Quickly I showed all 5 boys, Logan snickering slightly.

"Welp, better get ready then!" Jack spoke up, only to go back to writing random lyrics on a paper and Daniel strumming his guitar for a beat. I growled slightly, crossing my arms. "I know someone that could help you get ready and whatnot! Maybe they can even go to the small meet and greet for a surprise guest!" Jonah spoke up, raising his hand like a child in school wanting to ask a question. I raised an eyebrow at him and did a motion with my hand that meant the words 'continue'. "Zach can help you! He is the only one that is getting bored here!" He finished, smirking slightly. I looked over at Zach, who was glaring at Jonah. Was it a playful glare? I don't know. Don't ask me. "Sure! I can help you if you want!" He spoke up, looking at me. I brought my knee to my chest and placed the paper on it before writing. 'Sure , you better get ready first. I don't think sponge bob pajamas is the best thing to wear' before showing him.