Chapter Twenty Six

I just realized I haven't been on this app since school and cross country started. I am soooo sorry for not updating or contacting any of my friends on here. Homework got me going bonkers and running 1.9 to three miles a day kills me badly. But I am going to start updating more, or I will try at least. I love you all and don't forget that.

*Leah's POV*

Me being me, I forgot I had plans today as soon as we arrived at the house. Okay, Okay. Story time. When I had went to visit my friend in Texas a couple years ago, I met a boy. Who was friends with a boy. And don't even start saying I have a crush because he is currently 25 years old and gross. But I knew him over the time and soon he became an older brother figure when Logan was not there. Now, he has noodle like hair like Jack, but older. If you do not know who I am talking about...YOur dumb. It's JC Caylen, and his friend Kian lawley. Though, I ship the two together #Jianforlife. But anyway, he is like and older brother to me and I forgot I made plans. I made them when I left to go back to Ohio. I was suppose to meet up with him whenever I could when I got back here..And I am always hanging out with the dorks and it would be fun to see Wishbone and Kiggy again.

I made sure to text Logan before getting out my notebook. I looked at the driver and wrote to him the street and where the boys lived. Not even 20 minutes later we arrived. I didn't text anyone that I was coming because it was suppose to be a surprise that I was in L.A. I quickly walked to the front door and knocked .Five minutes later the noodle haired boy opened the door. "Le?" He asked, surprised voice auto activated. I nodded my head as the pudgy and small black and white WIshbone came running. I cooed and quickly picked up the dog. Some how he never bit me and liked me more than Kian, who knew him longer. I heard JC laugh as we walked into the house, I closed the door with Wishbone still in my arms.

"Kian! Corey! Franny! Bobby! Get your arses down here!" He called with a weird british accent which I shook my head at. Not even a couple seconds later, a girl with brownish black hair came bounding towards us, followed by a dude with ruffled dark brown to black hair and a ripped shirt. Then a dude with dyed hair and a scowl came and the last but not least Mr.Lawley who had a baseball cap on. "Leeeeee?" Kian asked unsure. I nodded as he rushed forward to give me a hug. I quickly made sure I would not hurt the dog so I dodged him. I shook my head and motioned to WIshbone with my chin. I saw Kian huff which made me mentally laugh. The girl looked at me. "I'm Franny, you are?" She asked, her voice showing a hint of curiousity. I gently put Wishbone down and got out mu notebook. I quickly wrote "Leah Paul" and showed her the paper.

I could tell she was confused on why I would not speak so I wrote something else down. "And Im the famous mute that is sibling with Logan and unfourtauntly Jake Paul". I then showed her, and she nodded clearly understanding. "And I am bobby and that is Corey!" The dude with the darkish brown to black hair spoke, before pointing at the dude with bleached hair at the top of his head. I nodded and smiled, before my phone started buzzing with messages. Oh god, what now??